Meddiff Technologies launched Telecardiology Medical Imaging Solutions - InstaCath
ing Solution for hospital networks that archives, manages, transmits and displays cardiology images.
- (1888PressRelease) February 29, 2012 - InstaCath is a customizable Cardiology Imaging Solution designed for hospital networks that archives, manages, transmits and displays cardiology images. Cardiology images are heavier than radiology images and require higher bandwidths.
Meddiff Technologies has successfully used streaming technology to transmit cardiology images in real time across cardiology departments in hospitals over local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and the internet. Physicians and specialists view the medical images from any location and send back their diagnosis within minutes. It is designed to handle Cath-Lab, 2DEcho, 64slice CT cardiac studies & Cardiac Nuclear Medicine.
How does InstaCath work?
The InstaCath Server is installed at the hospital. Images from the modality are uploaded to the server. Cardiologists log into the server to view the images from the ICU, ICCU, and OT or from their office. They can also connect to the server from home and view the images.
InstaCath viewer is accessible and user friendly
InstaCath is a web based Cardiology Image Distribution system. The viewer can be accessed within the hospital premises (ICU, ICCU, OT) via LAN or WAN or over the internet. Features of the viewer include:
• Cine loop - backward, forward, in varying speed
• Multiple cine loops
• Play and Pause functionality
• Adjustable brightness and contrast
• Zoom in/Zoom out
• Measurements capability
For Details Visit: http://www.meddiff.com/
- S C Bose
- Meddiff Technologies
- Meddiff Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
Salarpuria Palladium, 3rd floor,
#2021, 100 ft Road, HAL 2ndStage
- Meddiff Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
(Our registered office)
81-84, Lady Ratan Tata Medical,
- Voice: 919886194980
- Visit our Site