McCall's Proud Winner of Best Funeral Home in Victoria
McCall Bros. Funeral Directors Ltd was awarded the award of being the best funeral home in Victoria BC for 2011.
- (1888PressRelease) November 01, 2011 - Victoria, BC - McCall Bros. Funeral Directors Ltd was awarded the Best Funeral Home of the City for 2011 as rated by readers of Victoria News, Saanich News, Oak Bay News and Goldstream News Gazette. http://www.mccallbros.com/
The 17th Annual Best of the City Survey held by Black Press News via an online ballot process awards accolades annually allowing readers to vote and award best businesses in the city. Readers are asked to tell about what they like, love and are passionate about in this great city and companies are awarded for outstanding service by their own community.
Trevor McCall, Funeral Director, stated, "We are very honoured that we have been recognized by the citizens of Greater Victoria as the best funeral home in the city. Such an award is a reflection of our staff and we are very fortunate to employ funeral directors and support staff who put families first and are 100% dedicated to the families we serve."
Quality service at McCall's means the following;
* Always offering valuable information, care and assistance for families suffering loss of a loved one.
* An After Care program ensuring that surviving family members receive guidance on dealing with estate matters and provides grief support references if required.
* Being served by a family who has served Greater Victoria for 90 years and is proudly, locally owned and operated in an environment where most funeral homes are owned by public corporations.
* Availability of 3 locations in Greater Victoria broadening reach to the constantly expanding city and surrounding communities.
* Providing preplanning options for those wanting to make provision for their
survivors to ease uncertainty of wishes and financial stresses in a time of loss.
About McCall's Funeral Home
McCall Bros. Funeral Directors Ltd., established in 1921 by David M. McCall and James M. McCall, has provided four generations of capable and compassionate service to the Victoria community. The McCall funeral home occupies the same site it did 90 years ago. The firm was founded with the purchase of an older residence built by Victoria pioneer, J.H. Todd, who had established the Todd Fish Canneries located where the Empress Hotel now stands. Over many years the old Todd residence would be substantially improved to be what it is today. There are fourteen full-time and ten part-time staff members.
For immediate access to information about funeral options and the McCall's free Pre-Planning Guide visit http://www.mccallbros.com/advanced-planning