MCA Announces Free Webinar for Making Most of Mortgage Quality Control Data
Mortgage Compliance Advisors announces free webinar to help lenders and brokers get the most benefit from their QC audit reports.
- Salt Lake City-Ogden, UT (1888PressRelease) May 14, 2011 - Now that you have the results from your post-close and pre-funding QC audits, how do you use the data to your benefit? Your mortgage quality control reports are full of useful information that can improve your company, and Mortgage Compliance Advisors (MCA) is announcing a free webinar to help you learn how to make the most of it.
Join MCA on May 26, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. MDT for a free webinar "Making the Most of Your QC Data". The webinar is designed for you mortgage compliance professionals, to show you how to use quality control data to:
- Make your processes more efficient so you can close more loans
- Identify business segments that need more training
- Review your employees' quality of work, not just quantity
- Reduce your overall company risk
MCA offers free monthly webinars on various topics, generally every third or fourth Thursday of the month. If you have mortgage quality control questions you would like to be addressed during the webinar, everyone is encouraged to submit their questions to info ( @ ) MortgageComplianceAdvisors dot com dot You can also find all the slides and Q&A from previous webinars on MCA's website on the News & Resources tab dot
To register for the free webinar "Making the Most of Your QC Data", visit http://www.MortgageComplianceAdvisors.com and click the registration link at the right of the screen.
About Mortgage Compliance Advisors (MCA):
MCA has the experience and resources to serve all your mortgage compliance needs, including quality control audits, consulting services, and many other compliance services. We have grown to serve hundreds of clients nationwide because of our experience, fast turnaround time, high quality reports, and great customer service. Because each of our auditors has worked for several years in the mortgage industry, you can be sure to receive accurate and helpful advice. Visit www.MortgageComplianceAdvisors.com or call 877-226-3217 to learn more.