MathMarketing releases new B2B marketing whitepaper on 'The Strategy to Action Gap'
In their many years of work with leading B2B companies worldwide, the team at MathMarketing have witnessed first-hand the difficulties of translating marketing strategy into action.
- (1888PressRelease) October 27, 2010 - Melbourne, VIC, AU - MathMarketing today announced the release of its latest B2B marketing white paper, The Strategy to Action Gap: How to Turn Good Ideas into Hard Sales Results, now available to download for free at http://resources.mathmarketing.com/ar.cfm?ad_id=A396
They have found that formulating a killer strategy is useless if it is executed poorly, or worse - not executed at all. Yet so many businesses still have difficulty translating their ideas into action that produces hard sales results.
MathMarketing has uncovered 3 overriding reasons for this "strategy to action gap" - and, more importantly, identified the 3 proven steps you can take to turn strategy into action and results.
These insights are now available in MathMarketing's latest white paper. In it, business leaders can learn how to:
- Make their selling strategy connect better with their buyers' needs;
- Take what they already know and make it work harder and faster for them; and
- Get their whole team on board.
To start turning your great business ideas into action that produces results, download MathMarketing's free whitepaper on The Strategy to Action Gap now at http://resources.mathmarketing.com/ar.cfm?ad_id=A396
Contact Sally Earle
Email: searle ( @ ) mathmarketing dot com
Phone: +61 3 9006 4999
Over 300 projects, twelve years and five continents, MathMarketing (www.mathmarketing.com) has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
- Members of their team just don't 'get it'; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, MathMarketing created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer's Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.