Lunchtime Webinar Series Filled With Fast, Useful Information - Not Calories
Nancy A. Shenker and Co-Hosts Announce Wild Webinar Wednesdays!
- (1888PressRelease) July 13, 2012 - Yonkers, NY - Nancy A. Shenker, Founder and CEO of theONswitch and nunu media, has teamed-up with a carefully-selected team of business and marketing professionals to launch a unique and innovative webinar series on a variety of social media and marketing topics, starting on July 18th at noon. Shenker, who also teaches "live" workshops on these topics, realized that business owners are having trouble keeping up with new social media and practical ways to market, and they cannot always afford the time or money to attend conferences on a regular basis. Based on a review of why other webinars have large numbers of "empty seats," Shenker developed this series to be:
• Fast-paced and practical (30 minutes of easy and cost-effective "tips")
• Fun and engaging. All panelists are known for their practical approaches and wit
• Convenient. Attendees can listen-in from wherever they are - even on the road.
• Affordable: Only $30, which includes a personalized one-on-one "speed consultation," tailored to each listener
Shenker, who tested the concept in June with a sold-out webinar on Pinterest (the fastest growing social media application) explained, "I've gotten great feedback on my live workshops, but realized that people can't always get out of the offices to attend and often have trouble sitting still for long periods. By hosting this webinar series, people can have food for thought delivered right to them as they eat their lunch! Online learning is a rapidly growing trend, " says Shenker. "And we're simply tailoring our programs to today's busy professional." See http://www.quirk.biz/online-learning-infographic for trends on distance learning.
Nancy has invited a variety of engaging and experienced "co-hosts" to present at some of the webinars topics. Evan Horowitz of Evan Horowitz Advising, Wendi Caplan-Carroll of Constant Contact, Michael Pilla of Pilla Creative Marketing, Petia Bradshaw of Marketing & Business Development Consultants, and Naini Nakagawa, Founder of www.matchmyspirit.com are the first professionals to co-host and Shenker is seeking other experts for future sessions. The webinars will be held on Wednesdays from 12:00-12:30pm and, after each session, five participants will have the opportunity for a free 10-minute one-on-one consultation (determined on a first come, first served basis). Registration for each webinar is limited to 25 people.
For a full list of webinars and to RSVP, click here: http://bit.ly/WebinarWednesday.
About Nancy A. Shenker
Nancy A. Shenker is Founder & CEO of theONswitch, a strategic marketing company that helps small and mid-size businesses grow their proprietary process. Since launching theONswitch in 2003, she has helped 100+ clients in various sectors including hospitality, kids and camp, retail, green business, health/wellness, food and marketing services launch, re-brand, and flourish. Although she is a "digital immigrant" (born before the personal computer and web era), she is now fluent in all forms of online media and combines her 30 years of in-depth "traditional" marketing experience with online techniques for business growth. She is also the author of two blogs (http://www.hippytowiki.com/ and http://theonswitch.typepad.com/) and is a nationally recognized social media speaker and trainer. Nancy is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert and 2011 All-Star, and has been quoted in the New York Times and Bloomberg Business Week.