Look up from your smartphone and make eye contact!
iicontact, a French startup will be showcasing their app at the Web Summit 2016, Europe's largest tech event, which will take place in Lisbon from 7th to 10th November 2016.
- (1888PressRelease) October 19, 2016 - Have you seen that movie where two people cross paths, but then each person goes on their way, only to be reunited later in the film by sheer coincidence at which point they realise there is inescapable, sizzling chemistry between them and consequently embark on their happily ever after? You mean every rom-com ever made? Unfortunately, away from the silver screen it doesn't seem to work that way: you see someone, feel a connection or a spark and for some reason or another don't manage to swap details and then never see them again. This creates a strong sense of frustration followed by the strong desire to reconnect with the person directly…without having to go on a dating app. This is where the innovative mobile app iicontact comes in; it enables two individuals to REconnect in a simple way without providing any personal information or posting a personal ad.
Another online dating app? Nope!
• iicontact is a reconnection tool for 2 people who have already felt a connection in real life
Rather than an online marketplace where you have to sell yourself through a photo and a profile to be successfully matched (or not). No more repetitive strain injury from excessive swiping!
• iicontact works without personal information
Rather than exposing personal information such as your photo, name and more on online profiles, you just need to tap a non-personal and non-public search into iicontact.
• iicontact is a technological tool
Rather than a virtual public space where profiles can be accessed by anyone, spend your time meeting people in the real world and only use the app when you need to.
Available free of charge on the Apple Store and on Google Play in 10 languages.
"The aspiration to reconnect with someone we had good vibes with in real life
is actually driven by complex cognitive, emotional and social neurobiological processes.
Such an aspiration is universal regardless of age or culture"
Dr. Francesco Bianchi-Demicheli
Expert of Neurobiology of Human Close Relationship-Geneva University Hospitals
How does it work?
Felt a good vibe in real life?
• Go on iicontact, in a few simple taps:
• Who (attributes)
Leave all the rest to iicontact thanks to its advanced algorithms
Reconnect! via iicontact's Generic and Private Messenger
iicontact has been carefully selected by a panel of expert judges to exhibit on the French Tech Pavillion at the Web Summit. Find them at Pavillon 1 Booth S845 on 10th November. The Web Summit is Europe's largest tech event, taking place in Lisbon from 7th to 10th November 2016.
Let's look up from our smartphones and reconnect with the real world!
For more information on this press release, contact:
UK Catherine Ryall
+44(0) 207 024 3613
catherine.ryall ( @ ) businessfrance dot fr
FRANCE Sandra Pacheco
+33 6 21 61 68 11
sandra ( @ ) hellolacom dot com
US Shereen Didie
+1 610 457 4388
contact ( @ ) iicontact dot net