LIVESTOCK EXPO 2012 - International Exposition on Livestock Management
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising the 10th edition of Agro Tech, India's Premier Biennial Agro Technology & Business Fair, from Saturday, 1 December - Tuesday, 4 December 2012 at the Parade Ground, Sector 17, Chandigarh, India.
- (1888PressRelease) February 02, 2012 - First held in 1994, Agro Tech is CII's flagship event in the field of agro technology. It is an international fair that attracts participation from all over the world, besides large scale involvement of the Indian agri sector. Each edition of Agro Tech was profiled to showcase state-of-the-art technology and best practices in the field of agriculture. Emphasis has been placed on transferring the developed techniques and systems to the end users - the farmers.
The previous edition, Agro Tech 2010, also achieved tremendous agribusiness success. Supported by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, it saw participation from 9 countries, apart from major Indian agri corporate. Involvement of various Indian state governments and nodal agencies as well as foreign delegations and business visitors translated into important business deals and ventures.
Livestock Expo, International Exposition on Livestock Management, is an exclusive concurrent show focusing on Livestock Breeding, Healthcare, Feed and Nutrition, Dairy/Poultry/Fishery Management etc.
Exhibitor Profile: Livestock Management, Fishery Management, Dairy Management, Poultry Management, Livestock/Dairy/Meat Processers, Poultry Breeding/Slaughtering/Processing, Egg Production/Processing, Feed Production/Management, Animal Health, Dairy/Fish Farming, Animal Housing...
Visitor Profile: Commercial & Registered Breeders, Livestock /Diary Owners & Producers Worldwide, Manufacturers/Suppliers/Distributors of related Machinery & Equipment Scientists, Veterinarians, Nutritionists, National & State Agriculture Representatives, R&D and Educators, Farmers, State Dairy Development Boards, Traders, Wholesalers & Dealers of Poultry, Meat & Dairy Products,
Benefits of Exhibition:
• Display state-of-the-art livestock related technology to a large business oriented audience
• Interact with key decision makers in government and industry
• Enhance your understanding and knowledge of the business potential though a focused half day conference on "Emerging Opportunities in the Dairy and Poultry Sector"
• Enter into JVs/Collaborations/Marketing and Technical tie-ups
• Avail Early Bird DISCOUNTS
• Facility to showcase your case studies at AGRI THEATRE
• Facility to utilize the "VIP Lounge" where the CEOs and senior officials from your company will be well received and will be well escorted to the fair by the CII Protocol team
• Facility to make use of the " Media Lounge" to organize your organization's media briefings
HURRY! Book your SPACE NOW!
Vivek Gupta | Trade Fairs Department
Confederation of Indian Industry (Northern Region Headquarters)
Block No. 3, Dakshin Marg, Sector 31-A, Chandigarh 160030 (INDIA)
Tel: +91-172-5022522 / 2607228 | Mb. +91-96466 48390
Fax: +91-172-2606259 / 2614974 | e-mail: vivek.gupta ( @ ) cii dot in
Web: www.cii.in | www.agrotech-india.com