LiveRez.com Launches New Customer Relationship Management Tool
The Boise-based vacation rental software company releases a state-of-the-art CRM tool to optimize its partners' communication with guests.
- (1888PressRelease) March 23, 2012 - BOISE, Id. -- LiveRez.com, the developer of the largest and fastest growing cloud-based solution for vacation rental managers, has released its newest piece of proprietary technology, a state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
By automating a number of e-mails vacation rental managers are already sending their guests (and giving them numerous options for increased communication), LiveRez's new CRM tool has the potential to save managers thousands of dollars in overhead costs.
"This new tool is just another way we help vacation rental managers run their businesses more efficiently," said Tracy Lotz, founder and CEO of LiveRez.com. "We designed this tool with the goal of saving our partners time and money, and helping them increase customer engagement."
According to LiveRez.com partner Mark Tolan of Seaside Vacation Homes in Seaside, Ore., the CRM has reduced his labor costs and increased his customer satisfaction.
"The system lets me send the exact information I want at the exact time I want to send it," Tolan said. "This is just another way LiveRez takes care of me."
The CRM creates endless possibilities for managers in communicating with their guests and owners. Following are just a few of the many scenarios where the system can expand and strengthen mangers' communication with these parties:
• E-mailing reservation confirmation upon booking
• Distributing payment reminders before payment due date
• Sending driving directions and lock-box codes prior to check-in
• Asking guests for reviews/feedback post-stay
• Notifying owners when their properties are booked
• Inviting guests back after their stays
The system comes pre-loaded with a number of common templates and corresponding send rules. But users have a wide range of options for customizing their communication with guests and owners. Among the many options available within the system, users can:
• Create custom send rules triggered by events in the reservation system (booking, check-in, payment due, etc.).
• Build custom templates with a powerful editor, which includes html functionality.
• Include variables like names, addresses, confirmation numbers, dates, lock-box numbers, driving directions, etc. by inserting one of the system's many macros.
• Add pictures, like a company logo, a property photo or a Google map.
• Create custom send groups based on resort, location and more.
• Track which guests open e-mails.
• Carbon copy key members of their team.
The system's release is the culmination of a long process of research and development. Throughout the summer and fall of 2011, the CRM underwent a thorough beta testing process, where LiveRez partners offered their input in refining the system. And, starting in January, the company began releasing the new technology to its partners.
To learn more about LiveRez.com's CRM Tool, go to LiveRez.com/CRM, and to learn more about LiveRez.com please call (800) 343-2891 or visit LiveRez.com.
LiveRez.com is a complete, online, vacation rental property management solution, focused on making vacation rental property managers fully operational online and thereby increasing bookings. LiveRez.com offers best-in-class dynamic websites, an industry-exclusive connection to QuickBooks for trust accounting, an online booking engine, an end-to-end property management system, online marketing services, and a unique "Pay-As-You-Book" approach, which provides a mutually beneficial partnership between LiveRez.com and its vacation rental manager partners. The company's largest competitor is HomeAway Software for Professionals.
To receive timely updates from the company, follow LiveRez.com on Facebook or Twitter ( ( @ ) LiveRez), or visit the company's vacation rental software blog dot The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Managers Association dot
For more information please contact:
Press ( @ ) LiveRez dot com