LEGO STAR WARS Days Returns To LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago, Jan. 28-30
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago sees the return of it's LEGO STAR WARS day featuring Clone Troopers, Jedi, Droids and lots of intergalactic Star Wars.
- (1888PressRelease) January 15, 2011 - The Jedi, Droids, and Clone Troopers return to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago for three days of intergalactic fun as we celebrate LEGO Star Wars Days from Friday, Jan. 28 through Sunday, Jan. 30 from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
"We are so happy to host another LEGO Star Wars Chicago Days," said LEGOLAND Discovery Center's own Master Model Builder, Daniel Morey. "The last event was extremely popular and brought so much satisfaction to our guests that the LEGOLAND Discovery Center team can't wait to make more memories in late January."
The intergalactic weekend includes:
- Star Wars themed Model Builder Workshops where visitors can build an exclusive Slave I designed by LEGOLAND Discovery Center's very own Master Model Builder.
- Opportunities to assist the Master Model Builder in an R2-D2 group build.
- Life-sized LEGO Darth Vader and LEGO R2-D2 models that give guests the best photo opportunity in the galaxy.
- 500 clone trooper and battle droid minifigures that are set for battle in MINILAND, a LEGOLAND Discovery Center exhibit featuring Chicago's most iconic buildings recreated using LEGO bricks.
- A scavenger hunt to find ten characters hidden throughout MINILAND with the chance to win a family four-pack of Annual Passes.
- A Star Wars Speed Building Competition rewarding the fastest and most accurate builders.
- Discounts in our Retail Shop.
About LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is a family entertainment destination with over 2 million LEGO bricks and nine attractions including: Model Builder Workshop; Jungle Expedition; Dragon Ride; Technicycle; LEGO 4D Cinema; Build and Test; LEGO Factory Tour; and MINILAND featuring iconic Chicago landmarks.