LeadMaster's Lead Management / Marketing Automation / CRM Solution Included in Tech Data's StreamOne(TM) Solutions Store
Agreement Allows LeadMaster to Reach 60,000 Value-Added Resellers
- (1888PressRelease) January 28, 2012 - Roswell, GA - LeadMaster, a leading provider of cloud computing solutions for CRM, Sales Lead Management, Marketing Automation and Sales Force Automationtoday announced an agreement with Tech Data Corporation(NASDAQ: TECD), one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products. With this agreement in place,the LeadMaster family of solutionswill be distributed through Tech Data's U.S. network of over 60,000 value added resellers (VARs).
LeadMaster's on-demand customizable SaaS solution combines CRM software, sales lead management solutions, sales force automation tools (SFA) and marketing automation features in a seamless easy-to-use online application. These powerful web-based tools have helped companies all over the world, large and small; from a wide variety of industries increase their sales revenue. LeadMaster's highly intuitiveapplication makes it easy to increase sales revenue by helping to qualify, track and convert leads.
"Our StreamOne partnership with LeadMaster reconfirms Tech Data's commitment to provide our customers with innovative software that will continue to help them meet their business goals," said Stacy Nethercoat, Vice President of Software Product Marketing for Tech Data. "By offering LeadMaster, our network of resellers is able to provide business value and an innovative solution to end-users."
Russell King, LeadMaster Founder and CEO of LeadMaster said, "We are enthusiastic about our partnership with Tech Data. We believe partner success happens as a result of customer success and our relationship with Tech Data will help drive customer success. Simplicity, integration and customization are critical success factors for any cloud computing solution. With Tech Data's 60,000 VARs, customers are sure to get the consulting and support they need to successfully implement the LeadMaster solution."
To learn more about the StreamOne Solutions Store, visit www.techdata.com/streamone/.
StreamOne is a trademark of Tech Data Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.
About Tech Data
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. Tech Data generated $24.4 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2011, and is ranked 109th on the Fortune 500®. To learn more, visit www.techdata.com.
LeadMaster offers a variety of cloud-computing software solutions:
• Sales Lead ManagementCRM Software - Everything you need in one easy-to-use online web-based application.
• Lead-Xpress - A revolutionary new way for sales reps to receive and update sales leads.
• E-Marketing - Drip marketing, lead nurturing, email tracking, open & clicks reporting.
• Lead-Xtreme - It's like caller-ID for your website. Website visitor info flows into LeadMaster CRM in real-time.
• Call Center Solutions - Combining LeadMaster solutions provides a complete virtual call center system.
• Power-Call - Cloud phone switch integrated with LeadMaster provides an instant virtual call center.
• Voice-Leads - Convert text leads into speech, call the rep, read the lead & offer to connect with prospect.
• LeadMaster Voice - Click to call, power dialing and virtual phone switch integrated with LeadMaster CRM.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM solution is intuitive and easy to use, providing real-time lead capture, lead distribution, lead tracking, lead nurturing, custom reporting and email marketing. LeadMaster makes it easy to qualify and convert leads from virtually any source - landing page, call center, webinar, sales lead suppliers and more.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM product is straightforward and easy to learn yet has robust features like workflow automation, round-robin lead distribution, mobile access, CRM analytics and Outlook integration.
Visit the LeadMaster website for a demonstration http://www.leadmaster.com/LeadMaster-Products/Voice-Leads.asp or call LeadMaster today 800-699-4164.