Latin America Oil & Gas Potential
Pemex (Petróleos Mexicanos) after successfully running the first bidding round for private oil-fields operating contracts, is holding a dynamic showcase aimed at attracting more private investment into their oil and gas industry.
- (1888PressRelease) September 20, 2011 - Produced by The CWC Group, Latin American Oil and Gas Conference takes place on 25 - 27 October 2011, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami, U.S.A. Organisers confirmed that the strategic conference will feature advanced insights from important organisations in the region alongside NOC's showcases from Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia. Content centres on the development of the Latin America's resources, the impact of shale gas, deep water developments, mature oil fields, heavy oil, pre-salt opportunities, LNG trade dynamics and new contractual agreements.
Pemex (Petróleos Mexicanos) after successfully running the first bidding round for private oil-fields operating contracts, is holding a dynamic showcase aimed at attracting more private investment into their oil and gas industry especially deep-water contracts of the Gulf of Mexico. With the new flexible contracts in place the potential of new business opportunities is huge for international oil companies and service provider in the near future.
Pemex will hold a lunch on the 27 October 2011 exclusively for delegates interested to hear in more detail the incentivized contracts that will take place in the northern region of the country. Senior representation includes:
• Sergio Guaso Montoya, Vice President, New Ventures, Pemex E&P
• Jordy Herrera, Director General, Pemex Gas
• Edgar Rangel German, National Hydrocarbon Commission, Mexico
• Gustavo Hernández, Vice President Planning, Pemex E&P
• Juan Arturo, Vice president of the Northern Region, Pemex E&P
For more information on Latin American Oil & Gas Conference please visit. www.cwclatamoilandgas.com