LANXESS India Unveils New Website
LANXESS India, a specialty chemicals company is delighted to announce the launch of its newly designed and improved official website, www.lanxess.in today. The new website aims to render easy access to information for every visitor, especially customers.
- (1888PressRelease) August 08, 2010 - LANXESS India, a specialty chemicals company is delighted to announce the launch of its newly designed and improved official website, www.lanxess.in today. The new website aims to render easy access to information for every visitor, especially customers. Now every visitor would be able to extract information of his interest with greater precision and convenience. This initiative has been taken to not only facilitate all visitors with product and company information, but to inform and interact with all stakeholders about our activities and LANXESS' standing in India.
The navigation of the LANXESS website has been streamlined, making it more intuitive and user-friendly. Some of the key features of the website are:
• All information related to the products would be available under one roof.
• Comprehensive range of applications of LANXESS products and their relevance to user industries.
• An insight into the manufacturing sites and offices to showcase LANXESS' footprint in India
• Corporate Responsibility projects in India to demonstrate core values of LANXESS.
• Jobs and Careers section would show that LANXESS is deploying more manpower in India.
• An overview of LANXESS India Management, R&D activities of LANXESS.
• Blog, a new feature would now be the window for exchange of ideas and opinions amongst internal and external stakeholders
• Users would also have a mobile-enabled version of the website for anytime, anywhere access.
• Other features such as LANXESS in news, videos, podcast would help every visitor to the website to know and understand more about LANXESS.
On this occasion, Dr. Joerg Strassburger, Managing Director and Country Representative, LANXESS India said "We are a young company with a robust, modern and high-tech infrastructure. The upgraded website would have enhanced corporate and product information and would serve as a source of comprehensive information for our customers, partners and investors. We would like our stakeholders to get more each time they visit the LANXESS website."
We're excited and proud about using these technologies to communicate with our stakeholders which will energize our brand and help move LANXESS into the future.
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 5.06 billion in 2009 and currently around 14,300 employees in 23 countries. The company is represented at 42 production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of plastics, rubber, intermediates and specialty chemicals.
Information for editors:
100 years of synthetic rubber - interesting information about the anniversary and the numerous areas of application can be found at http://www.worldrubberday.com/
Information on chemical products from LANXESS can also be found in our Web Magazine at http://webmagazine.lanxess.com/
All LANXESS news releases and accompanying photo, video and audio material can be found on http://press.lanxess.com/
This news release may contain forward-looking statements based on current assumptions and forecasts made by LANXESS AG management. Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors could lead to material differences between the actual future results, financial situation, development or performance of the company and the estimates given here. The company assumes no liability whatsoever to update these forward-looking statements or to confirm them to future events or developments.