Kyriba Launches Supply Chain Finance Solution
Scalable, Multi-Bank Portal Connects Buyers, Sellers, Financial Partners.
- (1888PressRelease) March 06, 2012 - San Diego, CA - Kyriba, the global leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) treasury management solutions, today announced the launch of its Supply Chain Finance technology platform. Fully integrated with Kyriba's Treasury Management System, the Supply Chain Finance solution is a scalable, multi-bank portal that connects buyers, suppliers and financial partners on a single platform to facilitate the early payment of invoices to suppliers.
Supply Chain Finance solution highlights:
- Multi-bank platform
- ERP integration
- Real-time visibility for all invoices and payments
- Straight through processing
- Improved working capital for both Buyers and Suppliers
- Scalability for organizations looking to expand their Supply Chain Finance programs
"It's no secret that the financial health of an organization's supply chain is a strategic concern for CFOs and Treasurers. While many organizations have established Supply Chain Finance programs, many do not have access to the appropriate technology to optimize the deployment of these programs," explained Edi Poloniato, SVP Strategy and Corporate Development at Kyriba. "CFOs and Treasurers realize that investing in the right technology and partnering with multiple banks is critical to the success of their Supply Chain Finance Programs."
Mr. Poloniato continued, "By adding Supply Chain Finance to our treasury solution, Kyriba provides a platform that enables CFOs and Treasurers to have the visibility and productivity they require to efficiently manage their Supply Chain Finance programs on a global basis."
About Kyriba Corporation
Kyriba is the global leader in corporate treasury automation. We deliver a fully-integrated, best-in-class, cloud-based (SaaS) treasury management solution through a user-friendly, highly flexible and secure platform that meets corporate treasury needs and covers the complete chain of liquidity, financial instruments and back office management, including worldwide bank connectivity. Kyriba allows for optimized decision-making, minimized risks, enhanced control and compliance and increased operational productivity. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Diego, Kyriba has operational and support centers in New York, Paris, Milan, Minsk, Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong and Chongqing. Visit kyriba.com to find out more.
Director of Interactive Marketing
eardelean ( @ ) kyriba dot com
KCSA Strategic Communications
ssilvers ( @ ) kcsa dot com