Korea In Major Push For Software Leadership
Leading software entering US market on display at Interop New York.
- (1888PressRelease) October 21, 2010 - New York, NY [INTEROP] - The Korea Software Promotion Center, is proud to present the hottest Korean software companies at Interop New York, October 18-22, in a bold push for software leadership. Companies presenting at Interop at booth #555 are:
• Ware Valley, database products, www.warevalley.com
• EstSoft, software tools, www.estsoft.com
• Somansa, data loss prevention and regulatory compliance, www.somansatech.com
• LG CNS, transportation payment system, www.lgcns.com
• In-sprit, home networking products, www.in-sprit.com
• Jiran Soft, secure office storage www.jiransoft.com
• DigitalAria, Mobile GUI embedded solutions and tools, www.digitalaria.com
• Fasoo, DRM security and controls, www.fasoo.com
• Solacia, USIM Smart Card solutions, www.sola-cia.com
"Compared to our highly visible presence in automobiles and electronics, relatively little is known in the Americas about Korea's software offerings, but that is about to change," said Kijoong Kim, General Manager of Korea Software Promotion Center. "Visitors to the Korea Pavilion at Interop New York have a unique opportunity to see the range of cutting edge software Korea has to offer to the US market."
According to Gartner, the worldwide software industry is continuing to grow, with total software spending expected to increase to $232 billion. Building upon one of the world's most advanced IT infrastructures, in which 85% of households have broadband and over 90% of the population uses mobile phones, over 5,000 Korean software companies are rapidly expanding their enterprise offerings in such areas as security, utilities, infrastructure, and digital content.
About Korea Software Promotion Center
The Korea Software Promotion Center, established under the auspices of the Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) of Silicon Valley, assists emerging Korean software companies to expand into the North and Latin American markets. As the gateway for Korea's most promising software companies, Korea Software Promotion Center provides Korean software companies with value added services, including localization, specification of market requirements, business development expertise, market analysis and strategies, participation in industry conferences and tradeshows, and establishing and managing channel partners. Contact: software ( @ ) kotrasv dot org, Media: kotra ( @ ) socialradius dot com