Kineo & The Co-operative present leadership e-learning case study at LSG webinar
Kineo and The Co-operative will be presenting a leadership case study at an upcoming Learning & Skills Group (LSG) webinar on 26th May. The webinar will focus how The Co-operative is using an online portal and resources to support their leadership development.
- (1888PressRelease) May 18, 2011 - A key challenge at The Co-operative is driving the consistent development of its top 500 leaders. But how do you reach out to this diverse and dispersed group, and challenge, motivate and support them? The answer for the Co-operative was The Leadership Development Zone, a Moodle based portal and online content for leadership development.
The webinar details are:
Webinar date: 26 May 2011
Time: 2.30pm-3.30m (UK time)
Registration: email info ( @ ) kineo dot com
The presenters will be:
Stuart Chadwick - Head of Solutions, Kineo
Vincent O'Donovan - Head of Group Training & Development, The Co-operative
Join Stuart and Vincent to explore the challenges faced, the approach taken and the success so far from this online portal based approach. The webinar will cover:
• The challenge - how they defined and met the business requirements
• The journey - how they developed the solution
• The solution - the Moodle based portal functionality & content
• The results - roll out of the solution and feedback so far
Kineo is a leading global learning solutions company. We bring fresh thinking to e-learning, because we believe it can be done faster, better and more effectively. We've partnered with Google, Motorola, Nikon, and many more of the world's leading companies, to deliver creative and award winning e-learning and LMS solutions with Totara, a custom distribution of Moodle.
Kineo's teams serve clients globally from our offices in the UK, US, China, Sweden, New Zealand and Sweden. Find out more at www.kineo.com.