Ken Kindt and Jack Werner Congratulate Signworld Owners
Jack Werner, VP of Signworld, would like to congratulate Mike Butler and his team at Landmark Sign Company, a Signworld location in St. Louis, MO.
- (1888PressRelease) September 30, 2011 - Laguna Hills, CA - Ken Kindt said, "We congratulate all Signworld Owners present today for receiving certifications from manufacturers and organizations to help us enhance our knowledge base and business offerings."
The Signworld owners present on the occasion and facilitated by Ken Kindt and Jack Warner included:
• Avi Barak and his team at Sign Source Solutions in Vaughn, ON were recently became 3M Wrap Certified. In order to receive this certification Avi and his team were rigorously tested on product knowledge as well as wrap installation in multiple areas from vehicle wraps to wall and window wraps.
• Laura Coniglione-Lee and her team at The Sign Source in Hauppauge, NY were recently became Avery Certified. Laura and her team took part in a 2-day training class taught by world renowned vehicle wrap installer, Justin Pate.
• Tim Ward of Sign Solutions in Frederick, MD was recently became UL Listed which allowed for Tim and his team to manufacture illuminated signs in-house rather than outsourcing them through a subcontractor. This gave them much more control over their pricing and allowed them the ability to pass on the savings to their customers.
• Don Prather and his team as Signs By Design in Rocklin, CA is a Certified Luma-Brite distributor. Luma-Brite is a unique product allowing for vehicle graphics to be more visible at night.
• Sarah and James Naccarato and their team at Iconography Studios in Los Alamitos, CA are Fellers and Oracle Wrap Certified. These two wrap certifications are two of the hardest to receive proving the ability that Iconography has to produce amazing graphics and professional installations of vehicle graphics.
Signworld is a national organization with more than 250 independently owned sign companies, which provide commercial custom signage and graphics. Jack Warner and Ken Kindt lead the Top management at Signworld. It is personable, creative, rewarding and ideal for people-oriented individuals who have the desire to learn how to manage a sales and production business. Signworld affiliates are a cut above traditional sign companies. Ongoing support and training is provided along with state-of-the-art equipment. Signworld business model runs on a no royalty concept. You can learn more about Signworld at www.signworld.org