Karl's Experience Magazine Now Available at Karl's Appliance Stores and Online
Karl's Appliance store has recently published the first edition of Karl's Experience, a magazine that provides consumers with helpful information including kitchen trends, recipes and tips.
- New York, NY (1888PressRelease) May 19, 2012 - Karl's Appliance has recently published its first magazine, Karl's Experience. Premiering in May 2012, the magazine was published in an effort to foster consumer awareness of kitchen design and projects. The magazine also serves to highlight experiences and kitchen trends while providing recipes, tips and other helpful consumer information.
Some of the features in the first edition of Karl's Experience include:
• Steam Cooking: Steaming Up The Kitchen
• The Vegan & The Carnivore - a family comes together with a varied menu
• Outdoor Kitchens
• Wine Chillers vs. Wine Storage
• A community experience highlighting the Rago Bothers
• Industry Resources - a listing of industry trade members
• Ask Karl's - Q&A
"In a world where businesses often offer less attention and knowledge, Karl's Appliance focuses on the customer experience as our highest priority," says Dan Schwartz, President of Karl's Appliance. "We do so by providing competitive pricing, a wide selection of designer and brand name appliances, highly knowledgeable consultants, and designer showrooms with real-life displays and fast delivery. In planning Karl's Experience magazine, our goal is to share our expertise in the appliance field, as well as provide helpful tips and quality, worthwhile experiences."
Karl's Experience, is sent to 30,000 families/homes in the surrounding areas. Karl's Appliance is planning on publishing two issues of Karl's Experience a year, with the next issue coming out in the fall. Along with the magazine, Karl's is supplementing the experience with a Karl's Experience website and blog.
You can currently see a copy of Karl's Experience on www.karlsappliance.com or www.karlsexperience.com
Karl's Appliance is always looking for feedback and information from consumers and industry trade members that can be included in the magazine and blog.
About Karl's Appliance
Karl's Appliance is a specialty retailer of indoor and outdoor major appliances and operates six home appliance stores serving New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Karl's also offers online shopping for large appliances with nationwide shipping available.