Jessica Ainscough Wellness Warrior And Cancer Thriver Launches Inspirational New E-book With Over $5k in Giveaways
Jess Ainscough, in her new and third ebook, Make Peace With Your Plate: How to End Your Tortured Relationship With Food, helps readers answer the question, "What would your life look like if you could eat whatever you wanted, look in the mirror and see someone you were completely in love with staring back at you?"
- (1888PressRelease) February 08, 2012 - Whenever a new diet book hits the stands, it's usually met with a rolling of the eyes from the wellness world. This is because most people know that diets don't work. Fads and gimmicks might be profitable - but they are not sustainable, nor enjoyable!
Jess Ainscough's new ebook, Make Peace With Your Plate, is not a diet book. It's not a book that preaches a certain dietary dogma. Whether someone is vegan, vegetarian, a meat eater, raw vegan, or Paleo is not of concern in the slightest. The gist of this book is real, whole, natural foods. This is a book that has been craved for its potential to free people from their tortured relationship with food.
Jess Ainscough asks this question:
"What would your life look like if you could eat whatever you wanted, and you still looked in the mirror and saw someone you were completely in love with staring back at you?"
And then takes the reader on a funny, gentle, informative and insightful journey to help them realise they can do just that.
Make Peace With Your Plate includes:
* The simple truths that put an end to the torturous relationship we have with food.
* What foods our body wants us to put in, and which ones it does not even consider to be foods.
* Which foods are contributing to weight gain, bad skin, and bad-tempered emotions, and which ones will lead to a body that is gorgeous and healthy and a mind that is clear and happy.
* How to maintain a healthy diet long term, without any deprivation whatsoever.
* The non-food elements that could be contributing to weight/skin/health problems.
* The ebook is now on sale: http://www.thewellnesswarrior.com.au/store/my-e-books/ma ...
21 Days Of Giveaways
To launch her new e-book, Jess is currently hosting 21 Days Of Giveaways through her website. 21 days of daily social media and email challenges with the winners rewarded with over $5,000 in awesome prizes including a cold-press juicer, Vitamix blender, and Grander home water purification system.
Praise for Make Peace With Your Plate:
"Jess is a TRUE inspiration and who has written a personal and candid book to help others wake up to their own healing potential. We've got to keep building this army of awesome, conscious, vibrant, healthy people to fight the good fight. Make Peace with your Plate is just the publication to inspire us all!" ~ Sarah Britton, Holistic Nutritionist - www.mynewroots.blogspot.com.au
"Jess Ainscough walks the talk! Her new e-book speaks to you as though she's one of your girlfriends trying to snap you out of your nutritional nightmare, instead of a white coat rattling off all the facts. She is the perfect advocate for a wholesome lifestyle that is rejected by many of us, but it's not too late! Ditch all that processed white death, grab your greens and with Jess as your guide, become a Wellness Warrior!" ~ Tara Bliss - www.suchdifferentskies.com
About the Author
Jess Ainscough is an author, holistic health coach, and the founder of the health and wellness website, The Wellness Warrior. Via her e-books, daily blog posts, and videos, Jess' goal is to empower people to take control of their health and show that the quality of our lives is directly linked to how we treat our body and mind.
Her transformation from champagne-guzzling, Lean Cuisine-loving magazine writer to all-out nutrition nerd was made after she was diagnosed with a rare, "incurable" cancer back in 2008. Deciding she wasn't having a bar of that "incurable" nonsense, Jess took responsibility for her condition and healed herself with two years of Gerson Therapy. Along the way, Jess developed a obsession with passing on all of her newly learnt wellness wisdom to anyone who was parked in front of her for long enough to listen.
Jessica lives in Australia shares her journey with thousands every day. This is Jessica's third book.
Video Announcement of the Book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBsKwMn1BmU