Jack Werner of Signworld Congratulates Recently Certified Signworld Owners
Jack Werner, VP of Signworld felicitated several Signworld owners for being certified from various manufacturers & organizers.
- (1888PressRelease) February 08, 2012 - Laguna Hills, CA - Jack Werner, VP of Signworld appreciated all the attendees of the occasion & said "On behalf of Signworld team, I would like to congratulate each and every Signworld owner, who has received the certification. The certification means a lot; it provides a certification for quality. Owners have got this award from industry analysts, researchers and trade representatives. I am very excited to see their development in their respective interests till now."
The Signworld owners present on the occasion and felicitated by Ken Kindt and Jack Warner included:
• Avi Barak and his team at Sign Source Solutions in Vaughn, ON recently became 3M Wrap Certified. This certification shows the hard work that Avi & his team members have shown. Under this certification, various aspects of the company working process are tested and analyzed.
• Laura Coniglione-Lee and her team at the Sign Source in Hauppauge, NY recently became Avery Certified. Laura & her team took part in the two days training session taught by world renowned vehicle wrap installer, Justin Pate.
• Tim Ward of Sign Solutions in Frederick, MD recently became UL Listed. UL listed means the company now directly deals with the customer. This is beneficial for the customer too in terms of cost. The company does not have to outsource the work from a subcontractor instead they can manufacture illuminated signs in-house.
• Don Prather and his team as Signs By Design in Rocklin, CA is a Certified Luma-Brite distributor. This Luma-Brite distributor certification is given to those, who have the ability to use Luma-Brite technology. This technology delivers visual impacts even in night.
• Sarah and James Naccarato and their team at Iconography Studios in Los Alamitos, CA are Fellers and Oracle Wrap Certified. Both of these certifications are hardest to receive. To get this certification the person or the whole company should have a deep knowledge regarding graphics, vehicle wraps and window wraps with high quality, high-resolution, delivering excellent marketing exposure
On being asked about the Signworld business model, Jack Warner said, "We are not the retail sign stores you see in the shopping centers. Our 250 plus Owners are people-oriented individuals who have the desire to run a custom, manufacturing business. Our Signworld Owners are a cut above the traditional sign company. Our ongoing support and training along with state-of-the-art equipment will leave the competition behind."
Signworld is a national organization with more than 250 independently owned sign companies, which provide commercial custom signage and graphics. Jack Warner and Ken Kindt lead the Top management at Signworld. It is personable, creative, rewarding and ideal for people-oriented individuals who have the desire to learn how to manage a sales and production business. Signworld affiliates are a cut above traditional sign companies. Ongoing support and training is provided along with state-of-the-art equipment. Signworld business model runs on a no royalty concept. You can learn more about Signworld at www.signworld.org