ITpreneurs Conducts 3rd Edition of IT Performance Management Survey
Rotterdam, Netherlands : ITpreneurs, a provider of IT governance and management training and implementation solutions, has studied the IT Performance measurement and management maturity within organizations for the past two years.
- (1888PressRelease) August 14, 2010 - After surveying hundreds of IT professionals representing organizations across various geographies and industries, many of the trends and challenges in measuring IT Performance, along with the pain points, critical success factors, as well as significant barriers were captured in research reports and shared back with the IT Executives.
The 3rd edition of this research, entitled "Trends in IT Performance Management 2010" is currently underway. Besides the regular updates and reviews on the past editions, the specific trends under the microscope in this edition include the study of the barriers facing organizations in implementing conclusions drawn from the measurement of IT performance. It should make for very exciting reading, and the initial responses are very promising.
IT Executives, and IT professionals at large are invited to participate in this survey. Besides the attraction of participants receiving a free copy of the research report, as well as a chance of lucky draws, the survey itself is one of the most unique and relevant areas for IT executives and has moved from the quadrant of "nice to have" to "must have" for most mature IT organizations.
By following the link below, you may take the survey by answering several quick questions.
Trends in IT Performance Management 2010 Survey:
Your answers will provide ITpreneurs with a clearer, more comprehensive picture and will also guarantee you access to a free copy of the results once the research is finalized and published.
ITpreneurs will present the final survey results on the 15th September 2010.
Questions? Comments? Please contact magdalena.talarek ( @ ) itpreneurs dot com
Metricus provides a framework for the measurement of IT processes, projects or financial performance. Metricus includes over 600 well defined KPIs that help organizations understand what is important to them. It provides the tools to configure metrics and integrate data sources and the presentation and analysis capabilities to make sense of the information and drive improvement initiatives.
• Access to a comprehensive view of the health of your IT processes and activities
• An extensive KPI library and receive guidance on using these in your organization
• Simply transfer data from your IT management tools using the Metricus data engine
• Create decision making dashboards and use advanced analysis capabilities to improve the performance of IT
ITpreneurs develops innovative learning and knowledge solutions for IT Best Practices. With expertise in key domains such as ITSM (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000), IT governance (COBIT, TOGAF, Balanced Scorecards), Information Security (ISO/IEC 27001, SABSA), Process Improvement (SPICE, ISO/IEC 15504, Lean IT), and Project Management (PRINCE2, PMI, MSP), ITpreneurs provides guidance not just on disparate frameworks, but on integrated solutions. Learn more about us at www.ITpreneurs.com.