iqDynamics Announces Launch of Software That Helps Human Capital Development
iqDynamics Pte Ltd today unveiled upgraded website featuring its Cloud Computing Solutions, Human Resource Management Suite, and Talent Management solutions in Asia. "Cloud Computing represents the next frontier - Steve Ballmer, Microsoft."
- (1888PressRelease) December 03, 2010 - Lim Say Ping today unveiled the upgraded website for iqDynamics (http://www.iqdynamics.com) , a Singapore based company that has been providing innovative software solutions for Human Resource Management for Enterprises, solutions for Universities, Schools, Clubs, and other Small & Medium Enterprises in Asia.
iqDynamics has been powering software that helps human Capital Development since 2002. Its key products are in the areas of Human Resource Management, Talent Management & Education and Learning Management.
According to a research done by Aberdeen Group, companies whose performances are ranked Best-in-Class utilize technology advances to enhance their business processes and cut costs.
HRIQ is a comprehensive web-based human resource management software developed by iqDynamics, and in use in hundreds of locations in Singapore and Asia. Employees can now access the solution via the network. It opens up new possibilities, helping to enhance the business processes and cut costs.
Benefits of using HRiQ:
• Scalability - Grows with the business by allowing creation of new data fields and unlimited reports
• Integration - Seamless integration with MS-Office and major financial systems
• Secure - Peace of mind with MS-SQL encrypted database
• Low Cost - Enterprise wide-functionalities at low Cost of Ownership
• Strong Partnership - Leverages on latest technologies with industrial leaders
• Flexibility - Proven for use across different industries
The modules include:
• Human Resource Information
• Payroll Management
• Leave Management
• Training and Development Management
• Appraisal Management
• Claims and Benefits Management
• Time Attendance Management
• Employee Self-service
People are the most important asset in any organization. If properly and effectively harnessed, it will make a big difference in the business performance. Talent Management is an end-to-end process of planning, recruiting, managing, training and developing employees in the organization. It provides an on-going processes and practices to maintain your organization's workforce, requiring strong executive support, along with systems and processes all directed towards having the right talent doing the right work at the right time.
iqTalent is a suite of software that helps company to manage this strategic asset. It is user friendly and easy to use and implement. It will assist to overcome the greatest challenges in talent management and to attract, assess, train and retain talented employees successfully. In short, our solution can help you to unleash the full potential of your people and improve your business performance.
Benefits of using iqTalent
• Align employee and organizational goals, giving everyone visibility and accountability for success.
• Easily identify skill gaps, assign targeted development plans to address them, and measure their effectiveness in terms of increased performance.
• Recognize employee contributions with pay for performance compensation management.
• Link learning and development programs to bottom line success.
• Monitor your talent management processes and get critical workforce data with easy to read, real-time dashboards and reports.
The Modules include:
• On / Off Boarding
iqDynamics also provides a complete web-based project management and communication tool that enables Clients to effectively track their project activity, ongoing correspondence and support.
Say Ping also sees an increasing number of companies embarking on the SAAS model, and embrace Cloud Computing. He pointed out, "There are many Companies that are eager to use the Human Capital Software without the additional costs of hardware and maintenance. They sees this as a powerful channel for building their client base and growing their revenues. The cost saving opportunities with this model for SMEs is endless."
Say Ping emphasized that iqDynamics is committed to watching the emerging Cloud Computing Trends and continuing to update and recruit professionals in new areas. "The focal point of our business is to simplify the Human Capital Development process by providing a cost-effective one-stop solution for businesses, both small and large to maintain a current, competitive and cutting edge Software Solutions."
This upgraded web site is slated to launch in December 2010.
For more information about the iqDynamics Cloud Computing solution, please visit www.iqdynamics.com .
Lim Say Ping
iqDynamics Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road
#06-04 Thye Hong Centre
Tel: (65) 6594 4138
Fax: (65) 6475 9478
Email: sales.sg ( @ ) iqdynamics dot com