iPOTT Software on Wheels Chennai January 28th and 29th 2012
"EXPOSE", the Software on Wheels is scheduled for January 28th and 29th at Chennai.
- (1888PressRelease) January 28, 2012 - Software on Wheels by iPOTT
Indian Software Product Market is going to get extremely bullish... its time for software vendors to time test and prepare their products for this new emerging market...
iPOTT, is a software search firm, from Bangalore, India. The firm has been making continuous efforts to introduce new, innovative & cost effective services. These services are designed keeping in mind the needs of the new emerging market…
Software on Wheels is a service for Exposure.The event conducted by IPOTT, is of very high standard.Software companies can showcase their software on this unbiased platform, without being physically present at the venue.
The event model, exiting crowd pulling mechanismand innovative location, makes this event a winning opportunity for software companies. Why Software on Wheels? Read the top 10 reasons below.
1. Software is a very serious component. Software selling is much more serious business. They have brought like and excitement. The SOW is also positioned knowledge sharing event added with fun. They have learnt, how to get the crowd…make them hang around while the event promoters go around collecting information and talking to the crowd.
2. The age group they target matches to that of a B2B or B2C market for software. Their crowd pull is concentrated around the age group 27-40. They also invite business community to walk in during business htheirs. 5-7pm
3. Theirtarget income group will surely be matching what every company will look for. This group will fall into influencers of decision and also decision makers. Income group targeted is with a annual income of $60K to $100K. This group is a group with min 2 systems / laptops at home.
4. The format of the SOW is designed to cater to both the B2B & B2C. Buying decisions for software is done on need and availability basis. The event enables sharing information, and makes availability & accessibility of software. Data collection is also made simple
5. The event is of a different standard and is handled very very professionally. Efforts are made to create a WOW effect in each area, be it gifts, design, presentation etc., the quality shows everywhere.
6. The promoters at the event understand the importance and value of data. They are trained to take special interest in looking at the filled data sheets to remove gaps.
7. They have understood what drives the crowd. Normally we see stalls of branded products blank, dull and empty. Theyhave introduced innovative questions, games to pull the crowd and distribute gifts for every alternate person.
8. The appropriate location..selected after elaborate research. The location allows easy access, accommodates large crowd, also has its own regular crowd. The cost incurred to pull a crowd is very less. Which means cost per exposure is very less. The new trend in marketing mantra is "family" most tactics today involve families. Their location is also a family puller. The invite to the business community is in line with this. "Come with families" . Technology uses this factor to a great extent. Gaming is not a single individual's life any longer, Xbox talks about bringing families together.
9. They continuously evolve as per market needs, every event will be better than the previous one. Chennai holds a lot of surprises. Technology will be used elaborately.
10. They are the only one extending such ainnovative service to reach the consumer market. Thinking out of the box is the need of the hour. A reason why 'Liril soap" got launched in coffee day. The buyer market is ready for the innovation, it's the seller market who should buck up.
For more details contact the at info(at)ipott(dot)com
"EXPOSE", the Software on Wheels is scheduled for
January 28th and 29th at Chennai,