Iphone Application iSailor Developed To Track Shipments From Time To Time
A mobile application development company named TatvaSoft recently developed an app named iSailor to track the shipment from time to time.
- (1888PressRelease) April 21, 2017 - Shipping can cause a ton of headaches, thus the client required to develop an IOS app that helps the client as well as their end users to make the process a little bit easier.
After having a deep conversation with the clients, the IOS app development company created an iSailor that has an ability to allow the user to quickly access tracking information related to its origin and destination of the ships. The mobile application was based on Apple iPhone SDK and Objective-C technology featuring a huge database to facilitate its working.
Other interesting features offered by iSailor were:
- Supports numerous shipping companies worldwide.
- Search for shipments on the basis of information related to origin and destinations of the ships
- Remotely track and control all activities on IOS smartphones and tablets
- Accurate GPS location to keep track of your ship
- Web history
- Push notifications and regular updates via SMS and Email
- Carrier automatic recognition features allow you to add a new delivery quickly
- Keeps a record of your receipts for warranty redemptions, reference, and easy returns.
- Allows you to calculate the dimensional weight of your shipment.
- Adds the estimated delivery dates to your calendar
- Notification center widget lets you check the status of your packages instantly
ISailor can be a handy tool for businesses with complicated management systems. The client got immensely benefited with the developed IOS application as it had the ability to let you keep an eye on your shipment effortlessly. Other than this, the delivery forecast feature lets you find when your delivery is likely to be scheduled. Last but certainly not the least, the team of iOS app developers have enabled the end users to embrace the full power of a sailing scheduler iphone application.