Intuit Introduces Small Business Finance App for iPhone and iPod touch
MyBizTracker App Gives Small Businesses A New Way To Keep On Top Of Finances, Now Available On The App Store.
- (1888PressRelease) March 27, 2012 - Intuit, the makers of small business accounting software QuickBooks, has today launched the MyBizTracker App for iPhone and iPod touch, making it easier for UK small businesses to keep their finances in check whilst on-the-go.
Intuit developed the app in line with requirements set out by HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) to make record-keeping of income and expenses easier and more accessible for start-ups and early stage businesses.
MyBizTracker helps small businesses:
- Keep track and see a running total of Income, Expenses and Balance
- Capture and store photo records of invoices, bills and receipts
- Never forget a tax deadline, pay the right amount of tax and help to avoid a penalty
- Know when taxable turnover approaches the VAT registration threshold
- Find helpful business resources.
"Money is the lifeblood of any business," said Cameron Moore, Product Management Leader at Intuit. "Knowing what is coming in and what is going out remain the absolute fundamentals in running a successful venture. In launching MyBizTracker we are making it easier to stay on top of the finances and keep good business records on the go."
He continued: "As the global leader for financial management solutions, we were delighted to step up to the challenge presented by HMRC, making MyBizTracker freely available to businesses looking to improve their record keeping."
The MyBizTracker App is available from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
About Intuit UK
Intuit is a leading provider of financial management solutions for small businesses and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online (http://www.intuit.co.uk/quickbooks/accounting-software/online/online-bookkeeping-software.jsp), simplify small business accounting and payroll processing (http://www.intuit.co.uk/quickbooks/payroll/index.jsp). Intuit UK is a subsidiary of Intuit Inc. For more information please visit: www.intuit.co.uk.
- Nicole Green
- Intuit Uk
- Intuit Limited
- M17 8AS
- Voice: 0207 199 2204
- Visit our Site