Introducing the OneBasketball Mobile Application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
OneBasketball is a new basketball training mobile application featuring 140 basketball drills and 16 progressive basketball workouts. The highly-rated app is an all-in-one basketball skill development program for players of all ages and skill levels. OneBasketball has been sold in over 20 countries. OneBasketball is available on the iTunes App Store.
- (1888PressRelease) March 12, 2012 - New York - Want to become a better basketball player all on your own? Spending hours in the gym, without the proper coaching and training you need to improve? Now you can have the full experience of an college-level basketball workout program- all on your own, right from your phone. Introducing OneBasketball, the first-of-its-kind mobile application that gives players of all skill levels the drills, workouts, teaching and tracking to make every trip to the gym one that develops your basketball skills and keeps you at the top of your game.
The app features:
• 140+ drills with video demonstrations and step by step instructions for each
• 16 fully structured workouts to guide you to becoming the complete player
• Revolutionary Shot Tracker system that allows you to record and track your progress for each drill
• Flexibility to tailor workouts to specific needs, goals and skill levels of all players
• Developed by former collegiate basketball players and current coaches
• Available now on the Apple App Store for $4.99
OneBasketball. "One Ball. One Basket. One Dream." It's the app that brings the complete fundamentals of winning basketball together with the interactive, portable and personalized needs of the 21st century.
About OneBasketball: OneBasketball seeks to promote basketball player development for all ages and skill levels by integrating comprehensive, college-level training programs with 21st century mobile technology to provide personalized, user-friendly basketball training aids for every individual player. Co-Founders Mike Dietz, Tammer Farid, Joseph Cafarelli, Mickey Abbatiello, are four former Baruch College (New York, NY) basketball players and current collegiate coaches. OneBasketball was started in December 2010. For more information, contact Tammer Farid at onebasketballapp ( @ ) gmail dot com, follow on Twitter ( @ ) OneBasketball, visit www dot onebasketballapp dot com, or read the blog www dot onebasketball dot wordpress dot com dot
ph) (718) 406-5923
onebasketballapp ( @ ) gmail dot com
"One Ball. One Basket. One Dream."