International Trade Innovator, TRG, Goes Live With New Website Design
TRG recently launched a new design for the company's do-it-yourself International trade website. The fresh new layout drives focus to the company's efforts to offer U.S. importers a "one-stop-shop".
- (1888PressRelease) December 15, 2010 - Bozeman, MT - Trade Risk Guaranty (TRG) went live with a new website design this month. TRG has implemented many upgrades to the site navigation as well as improvements to the look and feel. The redesign has been underway for the past six months, and TRG's Marketing department is proud to announce the completion of the project.
One of the major changes to the website is the fresh color scheme. The minimalistic take on the website allows TRG's customers to navigate more easily throughout the site. Another primary focus for the new website design was to emphasize just how simple and easy TRG makes it for their customers to purchase a product. The new website breaks each of TRG's products down into an easy to understand step-by-step course, walking the customer through the purchasing process.
Trade Risk Guaranty's website features do-it-yourself trade facilitation products including Customs bond, import/export commodity insurance, HTS classification and direct filing. Visitors are able to easily apply online for a Customs bond or cargo insurance as well as register to use the web-based software. Included in the launch of the website is the release of TRG Classify, fully automated web-based HTS classification software. https://traderiskguaranty.com/htsclassification.aspx
TRG Website Features:
* Live online chat
* Online application for a Customs bond or cargo insurance policy
* Direct access to classification and direct filing software
* Direct filing savings calculator
* TRG Trade Spotlight newsletter
* Free Customs entry monitory system, Eagle Eye
* Monthly International trade crossword puzzle
"Our primary goal for the new design is to make it as easy and flawless as possible for our customers to navigate our site," TRG's marketing analyst states. "We want the trade community to see just how simple it can be to bring processes in-house with TRG; TRG really is a one-stop-shop for all your importing needs."
TRG is an import solutions provider marketing its products directly to the importer. These products include U.S. Customs import bonds, shipping insurance (freight insurance), online HTS classification, and direct filing of U.S. Customs entries and Importer Security Filing. Trade Risk Guaranty (TRG) Brokerage Services LLC is a licensed insurance agency, having agency agreements with Hanover Insurance Company of Worcester, Massachusetts, and Great American Insurance Company of Cincinnati, Ohio, both of which are insurance companies approved by the Department of the U.S. Treasury to issue U.S. Customs bonds.
Trade Risk Guaranty (TRG)