International Commodities Exchange of London Slashes Commission Rates for Worldwide Futures Trading Activities
ICEXL, is now slashing its commissions as gestures of welcoming new clients who wish to establish futures and brokerage trading businesses in this industry.
- (1888PressRelease) October 17, 2012 - As the International Commodities Exchange of London lowers its pricing scales, it tries to facilitate excellent brokerage-clients relationship at exceptional customer service and added benefits that would provide them good financial returns.
"With our new commission pricing, we hope to provide and to attract futures and options traders, hedge fund managers as well as trading advisors who in the span of trading undertakings might be reevaluating their relationship with those trading professionals whom they work with. With us, we always open our trading doors to the brokers and investors who want to join a community of entirely professionals," said Mr. Drake Pelzman, the Managing Director of the International Commodities Exchange of London.
International Commodities Exchange of London new commission pricing schemes for futures and options trades range from $0.20 to $0.80 according to its monthly volume which is down from $0.40 to $1.25. In addition, the International Commodities Exchange of London has also appreciably lessened its trade execution and clearing fees for commodity futures and options on selected international markets.
Mr. Drake Pelzman also added that International Commodities Exchange of London is now all set to offer futures, options and foreign exchange worldwide, utilizing similar market access that most of its competitors are employing. "With us, greater global financial market access can be provided to our clients at no additional costs," Drake Pelzman stressed.
Furthermore, International Commodities Exchange of London is planning to launch major ad campaigns in some financial publications to highlight its advantages of undertaking futures and options trading with the firm. The ad campaigns which are expected to be released soon on some business newspapers will emphasize the following advantages:
• Ability to trade commodity futures and options on global markets using single currency from one account which allows curtailing cross-border commodity trading costs
• Free futures trading and risk-management tools exclusively designed for trading advisors, hedge fund managers and proprietary traders
• Direct and full access through broadband to trade on some major markets worldwide
• Ability to trade through single-screen trading with compounded asset classes such as futures, equities, options, forex and bonds.