Infinity Technology Solutions Receives Business Leader's 2012 Top 50 Entrepreneur Award
Infinity Technology Solutions, provider of IT Strategy Consulting, Managed IT Services and Cloud Computing for the Tampa, Atlanta, Orlando and Sarasota area, has received Business Leader's 2012 Top 50 Entrepreneur Award.
- Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL (1888PressRelease) January 18, 2012 - Infinity Technology Solutions, a leading provider of managed IT services and technology solutions for small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) , today announced that the company was selected for Business Leader's 2012 Top 50 Entrepreneur Award. The award will be presented to Infinity's CEO, Terry Hedden on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (location to be announced).
Each year, Business Leader recognizes the top entrepreneurs of the South through their Top 50 Entrepreneurs Awards. Winners are entrepreneurs that have, "created innovative, high achieving companies that contribute to their industries and business communities." Events will be held in Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Greensboro and Charlotte to honor the winners.
According to Business Leader, an entrepreneurial candidate must embody the following four sets of exceptional qualities:
• The candidate must be a risk taker with perseverance and a strong desire to be successful.
• The candidate must be an innovator who has transformed the practice of business through innovative products and services.
• The candidate must have demonstrated success in raising capital and delivering superior financial results.
• The candidate must be active in the community by utilizing skills and/or time to promote philanthropic organizations or causes.
Hedden is on the board of the directors for Junior Achievement, the world's largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. He was named Member of the Year by the C12 Group, a community for Christian business owners and CEOs, and placed on the MSPmentor's Top 250 leaders shaping the global managed services market.