Industrial Battery & Charger, Inc. Celebrating 40th Anniversary
Industrial Battery & Charger, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, NC announced its 40th year anniversary celebration that will be dedicated to the appreciation of their customers.
- (1888PressRelease) April 01, 2017 - Charlotte, North Carolina : Industrial Battery & Charger, Incorporated will celebrate its 40th year providing motive and stationary energy applications throughout the Southeast. The year-long plan to honor their customers, vendor partners and employees was announced last week, as IBCI scheduled appreciation events at each of its 13 service and sales facilities. The first two events are planned at their Birmingham, AL (4211 Underwood Ind. Drive, Irondale) facility on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 and Villa Rica, GA (5801 Trade Center Court) on Thursday, April 20, 2017. On Tuesday, April 25, 2017, the celebration moves to Tennessee, where IBCI customers, vendor partners and employees will be honored at their Nashville, TN facility (154 Green Street) and in Knoxville, TN (206 West Scott Avenue) on Thursday, April 27, 2017. The IBCI appreciation events will celebrate its 40 successful years of relationships between employees, customers and vendor partners.
"Industrial Battery & Charger, Inc. (IBCI) was founded on the fundamental principle that providing a premium product at a competitive price, representing it with honesty and integrity and backing it with a commitment to customer satisfaction is the only way to serve our customers," said Jason Poston, Vice President of Sales and Service. Over the past 40 years, IBCI has grown to the largest independent, family owned distributor of industrial batteries and chargers in the United States.
The founder of the company, Terry K. Earnhardt, with over 49 years of experience, still serves as President and CEO. His sons, Keith and Tim Earnhardt joined the company in 1992. The brothers learned the business from the ground up and currently serve as Secretary /Treasurer and Executive Vice President, respectively. Terry Earnhardt shared, "Service is what we built the business on."
And building their business on service is exactly what IBCI accomplished. "What sets Industrial Battery & Charger apart is its service," Scott Elliott, CEO of Battery Watering Technologies® confirmed.
This privately held company was also built on, and continues to focus on, respecting its customers, employees and vendors as extended family members. "IBCI is my second family," says Drake Moore, IBCI Sales Representative, Kernersville, NC. When asked about what it was like working at IBCI, Rodney Broome, Director of National Accounts, offered "I truly believe they treat you with compassion and listen to your needs and what you have to say, and treat me like family and treat each employee like family."
With 13 sales and service centers, Industrial Battery & Charger, Inc. is a dominant force in the motive and stationary battery and charger industry in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. IBCI employs over 200 associates, with over 60 certified service technicians, and daily deploys over 75 mobile service vehicles. IBCI services all brands of motive and stationary power equipment.
IBCI is a distributor for Enersys®, Douglas Battery®, BHS®, Battery Watering Technologies® and Green Energy Concepts, Inc.®. The solid relationships that IBCI has built with their vendor partners over the past 40 years are based on honesty, integrity and mutual respect and are equally important to their success. Bob Edwards, Enersys® General Manager shared his thoughts, "When I look at IBCI, the thing that sets them apart is that they are very honest, a honest company and they have a great reputation." Brian Faust, General Manager of Douglas Battery® added, "Over the years, IBCI has become a great partner with Douglas Battery, they do an outstanding job supporting our customers, standing behind our products in the field and the territories they represent."
Customer, vendor and employee appreciation events are scheduled at each of the IBCI facilities:
• Tuesday, April 18, 2017: 4211 Underwood Ind. Drive Irondale, AL 35210
• Thursday, April 20, 2017: 5081 Trade Center Court Villa Rica, GA 30180
• Tuesday, April 25, 2017: 154 Green Street Nashville, TN 37210
• Thursday, April 27, 2017: 206 West Scott Avenue Knoxville, TN 37917
• Tuesday, May 9, 2017: 9721 Express Lane North Chesterfield, VA 23237
• Thursday, May 11, 2017: 4646 Technology Drive Salem, VA 24153
• Tuesday, September 12, 2017: 413 N. Mclin Creek Road Conover, NC 28613
• Thursday, September 14, 2017: 707 Park Centre Drive Kernersville, NC 27284
• Tuesday, September 19, 2017: 2000 Charleston Street Wilson, NC 27893
• Tuesday, October 3, 2017: 5831 Orr Road Charlotte, NC 28256
• Tuesday, October 10, 2017: 414 Industrial Court Greer, SC 29651
• Thursday, October 12, 2017: 91 Century Blvd Camden, SC 29020
• Wednesday, October 18, 2017: Jacksonville, FL 32254
More information may be found on the Industrial Battery & Charger, Inc. website: http://www.ibcipower.com
Contact Jason Poston, Vice President of Sales and Service, phone: 336-992-9600 email: jposton ( @ ) ibcipower dot com.