Indian Warehousing and Cold Chain Market Analyzed in New Report
Driven by factors such as the growth in the organized food retail market, increasing consumption of agricultural, dairy and processed food products, increasing export/import cargo, etc., the Indian warehousing and cold chain market is expected to grow robustly during 2012-2017.
- (1888PressRelease) February 07, 2013 - IMARC's new report "Indian Warehousing & Cold Chain Market Report: 2012-2017" provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian warehousing and cold chain market. The report has segmented this market into two segments - warehousing and cold chain. For each of the aforementioned categories, the report provides:
• Historical & current market performance
• Market drivers
• Competitive landscape
• Performance of various segments
• Market forecast
The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, structure, competitive landscape and the outlook of the Indian warehousing and cold chain market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian warehousing and cold chain market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the size and breakup of the warehousing and cold chain market in India?
• What has been the historical performance of the Indian warehousing market during 2005-06 - 2011-12 and its outlook till 2017-18?
• What has been the performance of key segments in the Indian warehousing market?
• What is the competitive structure of the Indian warehousing market?
• What has been the historical performance of the Indian cold chain market during 2005-06 - 2011-12 and its outlook till 2017-18?
• What has been the performance of key segments in the Indian cold chain market?
• What is the competitive structure of the Indian cold chain market?
Information Sources: Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews
with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
Email: apac ( @ ) imarcgroup dot com
IMARC Group North America
Email: america ( @ ) imarcgroup dot com
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
Email:ema ( @ ) imarcgroup dot com
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-warehousing-cold-chain-market-report-2012-2017/