Indian Seeds Market analyzed in New Report
Driven by factors such as a growing food demand, increasing seed replacement rates, government incentives, availability of easy credit, growth in contract farming, etc., the Indian seed market is expected to grow robustly in the coming years.
- (1888PressRelease) February 06, 2013 - IMARC's new report "Indian Seeds Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017" provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian seeds market. The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, market size, area under cultivation, structure, production, competitive landscape and the outlook of the seeds market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian seeds market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the total size of the Indian seeds market?
• How has the Indian seeds market performed in recent years?
• What is the total market for breeder seeds, foundation seeds and certified/quality seeds in India?
• What is the competitive structure of the seeds market in India?
• What is the breakup of the organized and unorganized seeds market in India?
• What are the key drivers of the seeds market in India?
• What is the outlook of the seeds market in India?
Information Sources - Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
Email: apac ( @ ) imarcgroup dot com
IMARC Group North America
Email: america ( @ ) imarcgroup dot com
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
Email:ema ( @ ) imarcgroup dot com
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-seeds-market-report-forecast-2012-2017/