Indian Biotech Industry Poised to Grow in Future
On the back of past performance of the Indian biotech industry facilitated by government efforts, strong growth is anticipated, says RNCOS in its latest research report.
- (1888PressRelease) October 11, 2011 - According to our latest research report, "Booming Biotech Market in India", India represents one of the fastest growing biotech markets. The Indian biotech industry has been growing at a double-digit growth rate over the past few years. The research further revealed that biotech market will follow the same growth trajectory by 2014 and will emerge as one of the most lucrative sector in India for investment. The biotech industry will grow to INR 341.2 Billion by 2014.
This report is compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and detailed analysis by our team of industry experts at RNCOS. Our team of experts has analyzed in detail five important segments of biotech industry namely biopharma, bioagriculture, bioservices, bioinformatics, and industrial biotech. Further, we have identified some of the efforts initiated by the Indian Government to boost the biotech sector in the country.
The report is spread 100 pages and analyzes factors critical to the success of the biotech sector in India. It evaluates various emerging sectors in the Biotech Industry, major funding and investments programs, and the biotech clusters in particular. Our report also studies market performance of the biotech industry and provides detailed forecasts of various industry segments till 2014. In other words, our report presents a complete and coherent analysis of the Indian Biotech Industry, which will prove crucial for clients.
Get the Answers You Need to Shape Your Strategy
- India Biopharmaceutical market is comprised primarily of vaccines, therapeutic drugs and diagnostics. It continued to seize the largest share of the total biotech industry. In what ways are the various biopharma segments performing that are leading to this sector towards becoming the most dominant market segment?
- State governments are highly responsive towards recognizing the potential of the biotechnology industry as an important growth engine for future economic development. Many states have already adopted measures to develop bio-clusters based on intrinsic entrepreneurial and academic strengths. What are the various initiatives adopted by the states to develop bio-clusters?
- Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies form an important part of healthcare biotechnology. What are the other recent trends that are emerging as new investment options for biotech companies?
- The Indian Biotech Industry is characterized by a surge in infrastructure and R&D investments. The rise in investments is mainly driven by various factors. What are the major investments and tie-ups driving the biotech industry? In what ways are the government and private sectors helping in terms of funding to further boom the industry?
To download a free sample of the report, please follow the link below:
Established in 2002, RNCOS is a premier source of industry research and information provider. We bring first-hand information and prudent analysis on different industries, technologies, economic and non-economic market parameters, potential markets, and key competitors, to help clients identify prospective growth areas and gain competitive edge.