IAPAM's hCG Training Prepares Physicians for January 2012 New Year's Resolution Patients
The IAPAM's December 2nd, 2011 session of its comprehensive Physician hCG Training program is the final hCG training session of 2011.
- (1888PressRelease) November 16, 2011 - Las Vegas, Nevada -- The IAPAM's December 2nd, 2011 session of its comprehensive Physician hCG Training program is the final hCG training session of 2011. For physicians who want to add hCG for Weight Loss to their practices in preparation for the flood of patients on January 1, 2012, attendance at the December 2nd seminar is the last chance to be educated in the IAPAM's Exclusive hCG Protocol, and receive all the resources and ongoing support needed to successfully and profitably add hCG for weight loss to a medical practice.
Everyone wants to be healthier and feel good about themselves, yet "adult obesity rates increased in 16 states in the past year and did not decline in any state," according to F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2011. Equally, in a May 2011 report on the $60.9 Billion Weight Loss Market, Marketdata Enterprises Inc. estimated "75 million dieters" in the US in 2011. To capture a portion of this exploding patient market, the IAPAM's December 2nd Physician hCG Training program (http://www.hcgtraining.com) is the last training session available for physicians who want to add hCG for weight loss to their practices for January 1st of the New Year, 2012.
The IAPAM's hCG Physician Weight Loss Training offers physicians a full-day of intensive education on the clinical best practices of hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for weight loss, lipotropic injections and Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) programs. Physicians and their staff will learn the exclusive IAPAM hCG for Weight Loss Protocol, based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches (http://www.iapam.com/dr-simeons-pounds-and-inches-manuscript.html). The IAPAM's program gives physicians and their staff, "everything they need to start offering medical weight loss programs to their patients immediately upon returning to their practices," emphasizes Jeff Russell, Executive Director of the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com), and one of the IAPAM faculty instructors presenting at the IAPAM's hCG training.
The IAPAM seminar includes:
- A detailed overview of the exclusive IAPAM hCG Protocol & best practices
- Understanding of VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical contraindications
- Current FDA status & requirements
- Legal/Insurance considerations and special access to hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program
- Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies
Attendees also receive the following program resources:
- Patient hCG Program book to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips)
- Weight Management Practice Operational Manual
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Special Pricing for hCG and Meal Replacement Products
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Listing of your hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (http://www.iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/hcg-diet-clinics)
Finally, the IAPAM's full day hCG training is the only medical weight loss training in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
All of the IAPAM's 2011 hCG Medical Weight Management seminars have sold out, and there are only a few spaces left in the December 2nd, 2011 session, so to register for please see http://www.hcgtraining.com, or contact the IAPAM at info ( @ ) theiapam dot com or 1-800-219-5108 ext 708 dot
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
info ( @ ) theiapam dot com