IAPAM's hCG Training Gives Physicians Best Practices
The IAPAM offers physicians the industry's best practices and resources for adding hCG for weight loss to a practice. Attendees receive all the tools they need to help them launch their hCG program, and with their IAPAM Membership, they also receive a year of practice support including access to the IAPAM Members' Portal, containing hCG resources like the "hCG Ask an Expert" Q & A Forum.
- (1888PressRelease) June 22, 2011 - Las Vegas, NV -- Physicians must be expertly trained in the administration of an hCG Protocol to ensure successful and safe weight loss for their patients. The basis of the IAPAM's Physician hCG Training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training), and echoed during the Dr. Oz Show of February 2011, are:
1. Physician Supervision is Key.
2. Never buy hCG over the internet. Only use pharmaceutical grade hCG as prescribed by a physician. hCG that is not prescribed by a physician is homeopathic hCG and has been found to only contain trace amounts of real hCG.
3. Successful weight loss using hCG requires that the patient follow a proven hCG protocol precisely.
IAPAM's Core hCG Protocol Principles
Consistent with these core tenets, physicians and their staff will learn the exclusive IAPAM hCG for Weight Loss Protocol, based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches. Physicians, who attend the IAPAM's hCG for weight loss program will learn hCG best practices from the IAPAM's faculty (physicians, pharmacists, laser assisted lipolysis specialists and business experts), all of whom have years of experience utilizing hCG for weight loss, and many of whom operate hCG weight loss clinics.
The IAPAM's hCG Training includes:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Comprehensive Patient hCG Program Guidebook to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips)
- New Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of your hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (http://www.iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/hcg-diet-clinics)
Finally, the IAPAM's hCG training is the only medical weight loss training in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com).
All of the IAPAM's 2010 and 2011 hCG Medical Weight Management seminars have sold out, so to register for the next session in Scottsdale, Arizona, please see http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training, or contact the IAPAM at info ( @ ) theiapam dot com or 1-800-219-5108 ext 708 dot
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708
info ( @ ) theiapam dot com