IAPAM Announces Next Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training June 2-3, 2012
The IAPAM offers the industry's leading dermatologist-led Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on June 2-3, 2012.
- (1888PressRelease) May 02, 2012 - Las Vegas, Nevada -- The growth in minimally-invasive, less expensive anti-aging treatments such as Botox ®, dermal fillers, laser skin rejuvenation & laser hair removal, microdermabrasion and chemical peels, continues to explode in 2012. To help physicians add these non-surgical modalities to a practice, and enter this lucrative cash-based market, the IAPAM offers the industry's leading dermatologist-led Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on June 2-3, 2012. At the IAPAM's June 2-3 Symposium, physicians receive everything they need, to start safely and successfully offering Botox ® and other in-demand aesthetic medicine procedures right away.
As reported by the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) in its Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2012, "the market for anti-aging treatments will continue to expand in 2012. With new technologies, as well as new ways to bundle and market existing procedures, the trend toward more minimally invasive procedures does not appear to be going away any time soon." The IAPAM's Jeff Russell shares that, "as we have seen with our past annual trends predictions, the key is creating an anti-aging program for each patient's needs. Patients do on just come in for Botox ®, they want a combination of anti-aging treatments which often includes: neurotoxins, dermal fillers and skin rejuvenation with chemical peels, microdermabrasion and physician-directed skin care."
Therefore, the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com is specifically designed by physicians, for physicians, to educate and train on the top cosmetic procedures like: Botox ®, dermal filler injections, lasers for skin rejuvenation & laser hair removal, medical microdermabrasion, and medical grade chemical peels. The IAPAM's June Symposium has integrated the most important clinical, aesthetic medicine business, and Botox ® training ALL into one weekend, including:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables;
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques;
- Botox ® training at a multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room; and
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving physicians more time for education.
Attendees also have the opportunity to:
1. Attend the IAPAM's Aesthetic Practice Start-Up Workshop (http://www.iapam.com/bootcamp.html) on Monday, June 4, 2012, a program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
2. Attend the IAPAM's hCG Training (http://www.hcgtraining.com) on Friday, June 1, 2012, which covers hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacements and B6/12 injections.
To date, over 1000 physicians (MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs, DDSs etc.) and their staff (RNs, MAs, practice managers, etc.), have attended the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums and hCG Training seminars http://www.hcgtraining.com. The dates for the next Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is June 2-3, 2012 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Consider adding aesthetic medicine modalities to your medical practice before the summer! Physicians who have attended the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training, and been certified by the IAPAM, testify (http://www.iapam.com/category/testimonials) to the comprehensiveness of the IAPAM's Symposium. Also, the year of practice support and the wealth of resources provided by the IAPAM definitely makes this program different than the others.
For additional information or to register for the June 2-3, 2012 Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)