IAIRA, the International Association of Independent Recording Artists, Announces Implementation of "Top Pick" Award
The International Association of Independent Recording Artists (I.A.I.R.A.) is pleased to announce the implementation of a new program intended help give exposure to Independent Artists. The program, I.A.I.R.A. Top Pick, will feature the recorded works of five specially selected I.A.I.R.A. Certified Releases. Top Pick is set to launch August 16, 2010.
- (1888PressRelease) August 07, 2010 - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - Mark Carman, I.A.I.R.A Chief Operating Officer, announced today that the company will launch its new Top Pick program on August 16, 2010. Top Pick will be a weekly program that will feature five I.A.I.R.A Certified recordings selected by the company's executive staff. The initial five selections will be referred to as "I.A.I.R.A. Pick" releases. The Picks will be posted on the company's website and social media sites such as MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, and others for review. MySpace and the public will determine which release is awarded Top Pick.
The Top Pick award will be determined by the number of plays a work receives on MySpace. The release which receives the most plays on the I.A.I.R.A. MySpace page will be awarded Top Pick. Once awarded, the I.A.I.R.A. Top Pick release will be distributed to more than 15,000 media sources and I.A.I.R.A.'s entire membership base. Additionally, the Top Pick will be the lead topic in an international media release.
IAIRA President, Frank Scherman stated "We don't expect Top Pick to make anyone into a superstar overnight, however, we do hope to give some real exposure to our members and see what happens." He went on to say, "IAIRA's primary focus is to provide a platform to help independent artists learns the skills, utilize to the tools, and have access to the same opportunity available to major artists. We are a growing organization and we intend to continue that growth by partnering with IAIRA members and assisting them in any way that we can."
Top Pick Will
- Be selected by the public by the number of plays on IAIRA's Myspace Page.
- Receive a certificate as International TOP PICK by the International Association of Independent Recording Artists
- Be announced in a media release and distributed to more than 15,000 media sources.
- Be the feature topic in a press release distributed by Billboard Publicity Wire
Throughout the world the International Association of Independent Recording Artists recognizes and honors artistic achievement, technical proficiency, and overall excellence in sound recording. IAIRA certification is issued without regard to advertisement, political prowess, subjective interpretation, or personal opinion. IAIRA extensively researches various credible reporting charts and certifies the chart position attained by a specific work released by entities not affiliated with major record companies. IAIRA is dedicated to share the art and creativity of the Independent Recording Arts with the world.
- Mike Alden
- 3600 Dam Neck Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Voice: 757-301-6129
- Visit our Site