HomeStaging.com Helps Home Stagers Attract New Clients with New Lead Generation Program
HomeStaging.com announced today the launch of a new lead generation program that helps home stagers attract new home staging clients.
- (1888PressRelease) March 06, 2012 - MAPLE RIDGE, BC, CANADA - HomeStaging.com announced today the launch of a new lead generation program that helps home stagers attract new home staging clients. The program, called the TruePerformance™ Lead Generation service, is a pay-per-lead program that lets home stagers focus on their core of staging homes and properties for sale, while HomeStaging.com focuses on the marketing and online lead generation required to attract real estate sellers who are interested in listing their homes for sale. These leads are passed along to home stagers within the HomeStaging.com network, growing their business and bottom lines as a result.
"This is an exciting new product for HomeStaging.com," says John Lyotier, co-founder of HomeStaging.com. "In building out our directory of home stagers, we found that we were being asked continually from homeowners and real estate agents alike for help in finding a professional home stager. This new program is a natural extension for the brand as it is our vision to help home stagers attract new clients and ensure that every house sold is staged for sale."
Highlights of the TruePerformance Lead Generation program for home stagers include:
• An industry average of 1481% return on investment
• Leads referred to a maximum of 4 home stagers
• Leads purchased in monthly bundles of 5 to 10 home staging leads
• Home Stagers can acquire new home staging customers for less than $27
• Triple Protection Indemnity to ensure lead quality and peace of mind
For more information, visit www.homestaging.com/leads.
HomeStaging.com is an operating unit of Left of the Dot Media and is the go-to resource for Home Stagers, redesigners and those seeking home staging services around the world. The company's mission is to increase the realized value of every house sold, educate home sellers about the benefits of home staging, and help home staging professionals further their careers and business with innovative marketing, technology, and website services. With an anticipated 6 million North American properties being sold this year, and proven ROI for home sellers who use staging services, home staging represents a $12 billion market opportunity. Learn more at www.HomeStaging.com.
For more information, please contact:
Left of the Dot Media
john ( @ ) leftofthedot dot com