Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol Welcomes Guests of the NEA Conference 2012
The NEA Conference 2012 is taking place June 25th - July 5th in Washington DC. Guests of the event can enjoy rooms & suites at the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol hotel located just steps from the metro.
- (1888PressRelease) April 29, 2012 - Washington DC - The NEA Conference 2012 will be taking place this June and July at a variety of locations in the Washington DC area. The Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol offers guests of the event a central location just a quick walk from the metro and transportation to their meeting sites.
The National Education Association Conference is scheduled from June 25th - July 5th and consists of meetings and events focusing on a variety of education topics. Educators from around the country will gather to discuss top education issues with their peers.
Get ready for the NEA Conference 2012, and book your stay today at the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol.
The Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol offers guests spacious and comfortable accommodations ideally located within walking distant of public transit and just a quick ride for a variety of area attractions. Guests will enjoy the services and amenities expected from the Hilton name including:
• The Garden Sleep System
• "Herman Miller" Ergonomic Mirra Chair
• Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet
• In-room mini fridge, microwave, coffee/tea service, & in-room safe
• 32-inch flat panel HD television in all rooms
• 24-hour Complimentary Precor Certified Fitness Center Indoor pool & whirlpool
• Onsite Todd Gray Watershed Restaurant & Raw Bar
For more information on the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol, visit http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?moreDesc=true&ctyhocn=DCANMGI.