HHHunt Homes Takes 10 Top Honors Among Industry Elite at 2011 MAME Awards
Renowned mid-Atlantic homebuilder dedicated to being the "Best of the Best".
- (1888PressRelease) May 03, 2012 - Richmond, Virginia - Renowned builder HHHunt Homes is pleased to announce its recent industry honors presented by the Sales & Marketing Council (SMC) of the Home Building Association of Richmond (HBAR). HHHunt Homes topped other industry "heavy hitters" with 10 wins during the 2011 Major Achievement in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Awards competition. Representatives of the company collected the awards amid much excitement on Thursday, March 8th at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
The MAME Awards ceremony noted the tough competition among Richmond's real estate professionals to be the "Best of the Best" in their respective fields. Each year, the hottest local talent in building, design, sales and marketing is recognized, with guests from all segments of the land development and homebuilding industries in attendance.
"We're tremendously proud of each and every member of our team, from marketing, sales and administration to field and project personnel. On behalf of HHHunt Homes, I extend our heartfelt thanks to them for their benchmark professionalism, teamwork, customer service and integrity," said Patrick McCarthy, Richmond divisional manager for HHHunt Homes. "Our continued industry achievements are reflective of our team's unwavering dedication to our customers and to our corporate family."
HHHunt Homes received five MAME Awards in the Marketing Excellence achievement category:
• Best Print Advertisement - Newspaper - Color Over Half Page - "Operation Thank You"
• Best Community Signage - Development of 125 or Less Home Sites - Linden Pointe
• Best Direct Marketing - Targeted Toward Realtors - "Vacation in Rome Giveaway"
• Best Direct Marketing - Targeted Toward Consumers - "We Crunched The Numbers"
• Best Direct Marketing - Social Media - "Facebook"
In Sales Achievement, the HHHunt Homes team earned four "Sales Volume Excellence Awards" in the following categories:
• Platinum - Jeri Copeland
• Gold - Nancy Kelly, Cheryl Hartje,
• Bronze - Phil Baatz
In the Personal Excellence achievement category, Jill Kreis earned "Sales Manager of the Year" for HHHunt Homes' Richmond Division.
An additional honor went to HHHunt Corporation in the category of Community of the Year - Development of Over 500 Home Sites - "The Villages of Charter Colony."
In addition to its honors, HHHunt Homes was recognized as a 2011 MAME Awards Sponsor.
"We are happy to support HBAR and SMC in its efforts to promote our industry and recognize the achievements of our colleagues and peers," said McCarthy. "We look forward to many more years of great partnership opportunities."
About HHHunt Homes
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, HHHunt Homes is renowned as one of the largest homebuilding firms in the mid-Atlantic region. With an impressive portfolio of single- and multi-family product lines, HHHunt Homes enjoys a strong presence in a variety of major metropolitan areas within Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. HHHunt Homes is a division of the legendary HHHunt Corporation, and builds within several of its exceptional neighborhoods, master-planned and age-qualified communities. For more information, visit www.HHHuntHomes.com.