Healthcare Video Production Company Launches Clinical Trials Video Service
Elm City Communications, a healthcare video production company, announced that they are expanding their service offerings to include a Clinical Trials Video Service.
- (1888PressRelease) January 21, 2011 - The service includes production of good clinical practice training videos, trial recruiting communications, trial overview videos for patients considering enrollment in a trial, orientation videos for newly enrolled patients, trial-specific training videos for physicians and nurses in the administration of trial medications and in conducting patient assessments, and videos for adverse event reporting procedures. According to Stuart Katz, executive producer at Elm City Communications, "The programs we produce have delivered quantifiable results in the clinical trial setting. The emphasis on pipeline productivity in the pharma industry has never been more intense, and our clients have learned that a slide presentation shown one time at a meeting is not sufficient for training physicians, nurses, and trial staff."
According to the Wharton School of Business, video can boost comprehension and retention by up to 50% and that six times as many people prefer watching video over reading print for informational purposes. Elm City Communications also recently published a report on the benefits of using video in clinical trials.
Their report, titled "Harnessing the Power of Video: 5 Ways to Improve Your Clinical Trial," reveals that while video is often overlooked as a tool for clinical trials, it is actually one of the most effective ways to improve results and lower costs in the industry. http://www.elmcityinc.com/report/index.html
Key benefits of video use mentioned in the report include:
• Boosting enrollment.
• Informing and engaging participants.
• Improving reporting consistency and data quality.
• Ensuring staff compliance with study protocols and good clinical practice standards.
• Ensuring adherence to adverse event reporting procedures.
To download a free copy of their report "Harnessing the Power of Video: 5 Ways to Improve Your Clinical Trial", visit http://www.elmcityinc.com/report/index.html.
About Elm City Communications
Elm City Communications is fully focused on delivering high-quality video productions that empower healthcare organizations to more effectively reach, educate, and influence their target audiences-from patients and care providers to investors, payors, and partners. Our approach is highly flexible, streamlined, and client centric, helping ensure that every project exceeds client expectations. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey. For additional information about Elm City Communications, please visit http://www.elmcityinc.com
CONTACT: Jennifer Aguilar of Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC, +1-215-230-9024