Healthcare IT Webinar: Best Practices for Optimizing Your EHR Investment
Sharp HealthCare, Hayes Management, and Aternity Present Optimizing Electronic Health Record Investments with User-Centric, Proactive IT Management.
- (1888PressRelease) February 18, 2011 - BOSTON, Mass - Aternity Inc., the industry's technology leader in end user experience management solutions for Global 1000 enterprises, announced today that it will join Hayes Management Consulting & Sharp HealthCare to deliver the "Best Practices for Optimizing Your EHR Investment with User-Centric Proactive IT Management" webinar on March 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET. Due to the complexities involved in EHR adoption, this 45-minute live, informative seminar is a must-attend event for all those involved in IT Management for healthcare organizations.
About the Webinar
Who: The Best Practices for Optimizing Your EHR Investment webinar will feature industry thought leaders from Sharp HealthCare, Aternity, and Hayes Management Consulting who will share best practices and real-world examples of how healthcare organizations can fully optimize their EHR investments. Speakers include: Teri Moraga, vice president, enterprise application support, Sharp Healthcare; Rob Drewniak, director, strategic & advisory services, Hayes Management Consulting; and Trevor Matz, president and CEO, Aternity
What: Webinar attendees will learn how to:
• Address the challenges with EHR application performance in order to build toward ARRA goals including physician adoption and meaningful use.
• Select a complementary end user experience management technology to reduce business disruptions in order to understand application usage, usability, quality of service, user behavior and productivity.
• Ensure you are delivering on Physician's #1 expectation which enables rapid EHR adoption and satisfaction.
The event will also include a live Q&A where attendees can submit their questions to the presenters.
When: March 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET (45 minutes)
Where: To register for this free live event, please visit:
Hayes is ranked the Top Overall Professional Services Firm by KLAS (2007-2009) in the "2009 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services." Hayes improves healthcare with services and software designed to improve operational efficiency. In addition to compliance expertise, Hayes consultants are subject-matter experts in IT strategic planning, revenue cycle management, system optimization and more. Visit our website at www.hayesmanagement.com.
Aternity redefines real end user experience management by delivering the industry's first Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform, effectively transforming every desktop - real or virtual - into a self-monitoring platform that is user experience aware. By arming organizations with user-centric, proactive IT management capabilities, the Aternity FPI Platform dramatically reduces business disruption and increases user productivity. With Aternity's 360 degree view of end user experience, advanced analytics for preemptive problem detection and cause analysis, and right-time decision support capabilities, Global 1000 enterprises finally have the empirical evidence on how application performance and usage impacts business results, providing them with a path for constant improvement.
Aternity was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Operations, a Top 10 Most Promising Start-up by Ernst & Young and Globes, and a Top 50 Startup by InformationWeek. In addition, the company has received prestigious industry recognition from the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, The Marker, and NetworkWorld Magazine. To learn how Aternity can bring winning performance to your frontline and to find out if you qualify for a free proof-of-concept, visit www.aternity.com.
Visit EndUserExperience2Day to read all the latest happenings, cross-vertical, on the latest End User Experience trends and technologies, all in one centralized, vendor-neutral news and blog community.
©2011 Aternity, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
Aternity Media Contact:
(508) 475-0414 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
(508) 475-0414 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
donna.parent ( @ ) aternity dot com