Haihaisoft launched DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager
Currently, the different digital file formats often require different copyright protection solutions. In order to help content providers to encrypt multiple file formats files more easily, Haihaisoft launched DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager.
- (1888PressRelease) April 02, 2011 - Haihaisoft DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager is a powerful All-in-One packager to encrypt files. It not only supports encrypt Audio/Video formats: FLV, MP4, MP3, WMV, WMA and ASF, but also supports encrypt PDF format.
Content providers just need to install DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager and register a free trial DRM-X 3.0 account on DRM-X 3.0 platform. Content providers can encrypt Audio/Video or PDF immediately. The different file formats can be use one license profile and the same rights. It greatly facilitates the license profiles, rights and users' management. It's easier for content providers to protect digital content.
DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager solved the Windows Vista and Windows 7 needs to turn off UAC in order to encrypt files problem.
Content providers can run DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager at any moment and access to DRM-X 3.0 online management system. Content providers not only can manage rights, license profiles, user accounts, reports and billing, but also set some advanced protection features, such as Dynamic Watermark, Blacklist, Whitelist and License combined with computer hardware features.
With DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager, it raised the speed of encrypting, and also helps content providers to substantially reduce the cost of authorization and management, real-time control the users and permissions information.
Haihaisoft DRM-X 3.0 platform is a scalable, flexible and secure content protection solution that enables the distribution and monetization of premium content. It against piracy and protect the legitimate benefits of content providers.
How to use DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager:
1. Download and install DRM-X 3.0 Desktop Packager.
2. Register DRM-X 3.0 Free Trial Account. And sign in.
3. Visit Protect Audio/Video page, and encrypt FLV, MP4, MP3, WMV, WMA, ASF files.
4. Visit Protect Plain PDF page, and encrypt PDF files.