Golden Systems Launches The World's First DRAM Module with Invisible Heat Sink In The Middle East
The new KINGMAX DDR3 2200MHz memory module is a perfect fit for enthusiasts, gamers and bench-markers.
- (1888PressRelease) August 29, 2010 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Golden Systems Middle East, a leading distributor of IT products, announced the launch of the world's first invisible heat sink DRAM module, the KINGMAX DDR3 2200MHz with Nano Thermal Dissipation Technology, in the Middle East region. The new KINGMAX DDR3 2200MHz memory module, which presents the best efficiency running at the highest bandwidth up to 17.6GB/s, allows more data input and increases the system operating capability, is a perfect fit for enthusiasts, gamers and bench-markers. Currently, KINGMAX applies the technology onto its overclocking Hercules series including 1600MHz, 2000MHz and 2200MHz.
"Golden Systems is pleased to launch the new KINGMAX DDR3 2200MHz, which is a breakthrough in technology. It is the first DRAM module adopted Nano Thermal Dissipation technology (which named "invisible heat sink") in the world. Nano Thermal Dissipation Technology is to utilize nano-sized silicon and DLC (diamond-like-carbon) compound as the medium to increase the release of radiant heat. With KINGMAX's advanced packing technology to integrate the material onto the chips, it shows great effect to pull the heat from the surface at a faster rate than the normal heat sink. By adopting the invisible heat sink, it provides superior heat dissipation effect to boost overclocking performance and stability of the system," says Ms. Gloria Choy, Product Manager at Golden System Middle East.
"Compared to the normal heat sink, which usually equips on the DRAM module, the KINGMAX DDR3 2200 MHz has the advantage of compact size which improves the air flow inside the case. The no power request design also offers an economical operating environment, as well as compact product and package design reduces extra waste and transportation to green the environment," Ms. Choy adds.
KINGMAX Group is the world's first RAM/memory card module manufacturer that features vertical industrial integration capabilities and solid R&D capability and innovative cutting-edge patented technology. Upholding "Quality comes from perfection in technology", KINGMAX insists on and endeavours for continual innovation. Its faith in its unique products ensures they continue to take the world by storm. In addition, all KINGMAX products undergo rigorous testing before delivery to ensure the best quality. Lifetime warranty services are also provided so you can set your mind at rest when buying the products. KINGMAX products have been passed the SGS testing and compliant with RoHS standard. For more information please visit http://www.kingmax.com
Features of KINGMAX Long-DIMM DDRIII 2400 Dual-Channel:
* Support Intel P55 Chipset
* Adopting Nano Thermal Dissipation Technology
* ASIC chip embedded for anti-counterfeiting purpose
* Lead-free production process
* TinyBGA™ technology adopted: with advantages as compact size, well heat dissipation and low EM interference
* 100% product compatibility and stability
* High data transfer performance for overclocking enthusiasts and hardcore gamers
Specification of KINGMAX Long-DIMM DDRIII 2200 Dual-Channel Kit:
* 240-pin DDRIII 2200MHz
* CAS Latency:10
* Voltage: 1.5~1.7v
* Capacity: 4GB (2GB*2) Dual channel kit
* Worldwide Lifetime Warranty
About KINGMAX Group
The KINGMAX group is committed to the development, production, marketing, and after-sales service of DRAM and Flash products. In consistence with high quality and high-level performance which the brand "KINGMAX" adheres to, the company further provides consumers with optimal, comprehensive products and has been upgrading Taiwan's digital storage industry since its establishment. For our products, we offer such friendly and efficient product services technical support, and website resource sharing, in addition to the free "lifetime warranty" service.
About Golden Systems Middle East FZCo
Golden Systems is a leading name in the IT distribution business in the Middle East. With carefully selected high quality products, GSME has been able to capture a respectable market share in the Middle East's IT market. Some of the brand names that GSME is proudly distributing are Gigabyte, Logitech, Kaspersky, ZOTAC, BitDefender, Cooler Master, Choiix, Axtrom, Leadtek, Kingmax, Nvidia, NEC, Twinhan, AMD and ATI to name a few. For further details, please visit http://www.gse.ae
Manager - Marketing Communications Dept
Golden Systems Middle East
Tel: + 971 4 8863300 ext 401
Email: sina.dadras ( @ ) gse dot ae