Gas Industry Experts Gathering at WTG's 6th Annual Gas Transport & Storage Forum
The 6th Annual Gas Transport & Storage Forum will hold on 28th - 29th January 2013 in Hotel Palace Berlin, Berlin, Germany. The forum will be attended by over 100 professionals who work in export, storage and distribution of natural gas in and around Europe.
- (1888PressRelease) July 10, 2012 - The 6th Annual Gas Transport & Storage Forum 2013 is the conference and networking event for the leading gas industry executives to discuss current and future storage and transportation projects and the latest technologies and trends impacting European security of supply.
This year's key themes of the forum include:
• Determining the Impact of the 3rd Directive
• Infrastructure Investment
• Maximizing storage capacity
• Integrity management
• The search for unconventional gas in Europe
• News & advancements on key transport and storage project
The GTS 2013 program covers the 3rd directive and its impact on the gas industry as well as the importance of infrastructure investment and development and the urgent need for more storage capacities in Europe.
Program highlights for the 2013 include:
• The European Gas Infrastructure on Track - Recent Results of ENTSOG's Work on Network Codes
Stephan Kamphues, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Open Grid Europe, President, ENTSOG
• Ensuring Flexibility and Utilizing Full Value of Storage - An SSO's View
Zbynek Pokorny, Head of Storage, RWE Gas Storage
• The 3rd Directive - Its Impact on Competition in European Gas Market
Benoît Esnault, Head of the European Gas Industry Department - Gas Infrastructure & Networks Directorate, Commission de Régulation de l'Energie
• Understanding the Commercial Opportunities on Balancing Regimes and Development of New Hubs
Dr Dirk Bessau, Managing Director, GASPOOL
• Working Together to Shape the Future of the Gas Storage Market
Claus Obholzer, VP Marketing & General Affairs and Member of the Board, E.ON Gas Storage GmbH
• Mitigating the Impact of the Unstable Gas Market
Jan Ingwersen, Vice President - Infrastructure and Regulatory Affairs, DONG Energy Markets
• Utilising Collaborations to Ensure Successful Transportation of Gas Europe
Francisco P. de la Flor Garcia, Director of Regulation & GLE President, Enagas
• Determining the Outlook for Russia's Foreign Policy
Lev Freinkman, Senior Economist, BP
View the full program from http://gtsevent.com/programme/?set=day1
It's in 6th year; GTS 2013 Forum will deliver unique mixture of key themes within storage, pipelines and strategic commercial, the most up to date technologies case studies regarding storage developments as well as key industry topics covered by key industry professionals.
For further information please visit http://www.gtsevent.com, email Richard.jones ( @ ) wtgevents dot com or simply call +44 (0)207 2027690 or join our industry discussions on LinkedIn dot
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.worldtradegroup.com