Fujitsu IT Future Roadshow Comes to Middle East for the First Time, Showcasing Latest Products, Solutions and Services
Fujitsu, a global IT infrastructure provider, today announces that the Fujitsu IT Future Roadshow 2012 will include a Middle East venue for the first time.
- (1888PressRelease) May 23, 2012 - Dubai - The Dubai Conference, taking place on May 21, 2012, is designed to help decision-makers to explore the ways that IT is reshaping business, and how Fujitsu is supporting the changing role of organizational IT in response.
• Dubai, May 21, 2012 - one of 18 events in 17 countries across Central Europe, Middle East, Africa and India (CEMEA & I)
• IT Future 2012 theme "IT reshaping Business"
• Customer exhibition showcasing latest products, solutions and services
• High-level Fujitsu speakers, partners and experts will provide personalized information to visitors
Complete package for customers: Keynotes, break-out sessions and exhibition
As new technologies are changing the way people live - with sensors, big data analytics, social media, robots and communication all opening up new business opportunities - Fujitsu will be using the conference to highlight how its concept "IT reshaping Business" can provide businesses with a competitive edge. Visitors will get a preview of the new ULTRABOOKs and LIFEBOOKs, PRIMERGY S7 server generation and the new Fujitsu CELSIUS workstations, as well as the latest 3D display, storage solutions, SAP HANA software, DI blocks and Fujitsu Cloud offerings.
At the one-day conference Fujitsu executives will discuss the opportunities and challenges facing regional enterprises, and elaborate on the company's global vision for FY2012. Twelve break-out sessions will feature business critical issues such as reshaping the datacenter, reshaping the workplace, and Cloud Computing.
Farid Al-Sabbagh, Managing Director - Middle East, Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
"We are kicking off our financial year for 2012 (FY2012) with the Fujitsu IT Future Roadshow 2012 as one of Fujitsu's two major annual customer events in the region. This is an ideal way for us to effectively communicate our market insights, strategy, products, and solutions for the year to our customers and partners in the Middle East. We are bringing our global experts to showcase our latest technology solutions for data centers, workplaces, mobile computing and cloud computing, among others."
• For further information on the Fujitsu IT Future event series, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/itfuture
• Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com/
• Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_TS
• Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/face2fujitsu
For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$54 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Fujitsu Technology Solutions is the leading European IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, plus India, serving large-, medium- and small-sized companies as well as consumers. With its Dynamic Infrastructures approach, the company offers a full portfolio of IT products, solutions and services, ranging from clients to datacenter solutions, Managed Infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service. Fujitsu Technology Solutions employs more than 13,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.