Freshdays Launches New Facebook Contest: 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play?'
Freshdays brand of pantyliners launched the 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play?' contest offering female Facebook fans a chance to win up to $1000 and running from 2 - 29 May 2012.
- (1888PressRelease) May 04, 2012 - Freshdays brand of pantyliners launched the 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play?' contest offering a chance to win up to $1000 and running from 2 - 29 May 2012. Freshdays Facebook fans can participate by correctly guessing the weekly sports puzzle and collecting the highest number of points by sharing the competition on their personal profile wall, and inviting as many lady friends to participate.
The Facebook contest aims at encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle, in line with Freshdays Sports new line of pantyliners. Sanita, Lebanese consumer hygiene disposables manufacturer, launched the new brand line to provide comfort and security to active, empowered, and sporty women throughout the busy day.
About Freshdays 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play?' Contest
Freshdays 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play?' Facebook contest targets ladies aged 13 and above residing in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates. The contest will post a different puzzle each week throughout May 2012. Each of the weekly puzzles offers 2 winning spots:
First prize: $1000
Second prize: $500
Furthermore, to increase chances of winning, participants need to collect more points by sharing the contest on their wall and inviting the largest number of friends to play. It is only the contestant that has both guessed the weekly puzzle correctly and collected the most points that will take the first prize of $1000.
Steps to Participate in the Contest:
Step 1: 'Like' 'Freshdays by Sanita' Facebook Page
Step 2: Fill out the registration form
Step 3: Guess the athlete name in the 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play?' puzzle
Step 4: Share every day on personal profile wall and collect more points!
Step 5: Invite more friends to participate in the contest!
Winners will be notified by e-mail and names will be displayed on Freshdays Facebook Page. Winners of any of the weekly puzzles cannot win again.
How to Win 'Are you Sporty Enough to Play' Contest
Contestants who are unable to guess the athlete name from the first try can play again throughout the week. To help participants, Freshdays will reveal additional puzzle parts and post hints and tips on Freshdays website: www.freshdays.com/Sporty-Enough-Contest-Hints.html.
In order to win, contestants have to collect the highest number of points by:
- Guessing the correct name of the athlete
Correct guess on day 1, participant will receive 1500 points
Correct guess on day 2, participant will receive 1000 points
Correct guess on day 3, participant will receive 800 points
Correct guess on day 4, participant will receive 670 points
Correct guess on day 5, participant will receive 400 points
Correct guess on day 6, participant will receive 200 points
Correct guess on day 7, participant will receive 70 points
- Sharing the contest daily on your wall
With every daily share participants get 150 points and additional points equal to 10% of their existing cumulative score of collected points.
- Inviting your friends to play the game
Contestants receive 75 points per invite for each friend that joins the game.
'Are You Sporty Enough to Play' Contest Conditions
1. Contestants can only win one puzzle
2. Only players who guess the correct athlete name in the puzzles are eligible to win
3. By the end of each puzzle, if more than one participant collects the same number of points, a draw will be held to pick one winner
4. Only females are allowed to participate
5. Contestants give Freshdays permission to post and distribute the following via e-mail, instant messenger or other electronic means:
- The names of the contest winners
- Facebook profile photo on 'Freshdays by Sanita' Facebook Page
6. INDEVCO employees are not allowed to win
7. Debit cards will be delivered to winners within a period of 2 months
Freshdays, produced by Sanita sal in Lebanon, is a leading brand of pantyliners in the Middle East. The brand includes Freshdays 2 in 1, Freshdays Long, Freshdays Normal, Freshdays Normal Scented, Freshdays Singles, Freshdays String, and Freshdays Sports.
Freshdays Sports targets athletic women and women on the go. The breathable panty liner, designed with 100% cotton cover and odor control, offers long-lasting freshness. The product adjusts to body movements, providing flexibility and optimal comfort during workout.