Free Webinar - "Grants 101: Part 1 Understanding the Process and Finding Resources"
Fort Detrick Business Development Office (FDBDO) and TargetGov Team up to Create Webinar Series for Businesses Interested in Government Contracting.
- (1888PressRelease) September 07, 2011 - The Fort Detrick Business Development Office (FDBDO) offers a series of free webinars geared to educate novice and experienced contractors on various federal contracting issues such as marketing, capture management, insurance requirements, and proposal writing.
The next webinar is the first segment of a two-part series, "Grants 101: Part 1 Understanding the Process and Finding Resources" is scheduled for September 29, 2011 from 12:30pm- 1:30pm eastern time.
Below is list of topic that will be included in the Webinar:
1. Overview - An Introduction to Grants
2. Understanding Your Business and Funding Needs
3. Searching for Funding Opportunities
4. Is This Opportunity Right for You
For more information on this or other webinars or to register for the free webinar visit: http://fdbdo.cal.basecampbusiness.com/node/40386 or contact the FDBDO at 301-620-7071 for more information about building business with Fort Detrick.
The instructor for this webinar is Colette Releford. Colette is the founder and President of Strive Business Solutions. Her career spans more than 20 years in Training, Management Consulting, Professional Services and Writing.
Moderating the webinar is Gloria Larkin, president of TargetGov, a company that focuses on government procurement and related business development and marketing services including certification services, contract development, business development, proposal development and management, contract administration and expert federal contracting services.
The webinars are being organized and coordinated by the Fort Detrick Business Development Office (FDBDO) which was established in 2005 through a government contract awarded by the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command's U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity to support Fort Detrick. Since its inception the FDBDO has assisted over 2500 companies better understand and participate in the business opportunities at Fort Detrick and navigate through the complex government procurement process.