Former CIO of T-Mobile to Act as Master of Ceremonies at CTO Telecom Summit
Robert Strickland, President, Strickland Consultin LLC and Former SVP & CIO, T-Mobile will as Master of Ceremonies at the upcoming CTO Technology Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- (1888PressRelease) June 24, 2011 - The CTO Telecom Summit team announced today that Robert Strickland, President, Strickland Consulting LLC and Former SVP & CIO, T-Mobile, will act as Master of Ceremonies at the upcoming technology event this September 18-21, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The CTO Telecom Summit brings together CTOs, IT analysts and solution providers to attend in-depth agenda sessions on the latest technology topics and trends, including data monetization, cloud computing, 4G, and billing and customer care. Attendees will also enjoy networking sessions, open forum luncheons, think tanks and panel discussions.
Robert Strickland is the President of Strickland Consulting LLC, which is principally involved with advising carrier service providers and other companies in that ecosystem. He also serves on the customer advisory boards of Sierra Ventures, Teradata and ClickFox and is presently a Director and advisor to Centri Technologies in the Seattle area. Previously, he served as the SVP & CIO for T-Mobile, USA from December 2006 to March 2010. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in mathematics from Brandeis University.
Strickland Consulting LLC helps its clients create value and architectural change through a unique spectrum of management consulting services, including carrier service provider strategy development (cable, media, telco, mobile and enterprise IT), enterprise IT auditing, strategic planning, annual operating planning and more.
"I am excited to have Rob Strickland at this year's CTO Telecom Summit. His leadership, presence onstage and industry knowledge will ensure that all attendees gain value from the event," said Ross Abbott, VP, Sales, CDM Media.
For more information about the CTO Telecom Summit, visit www.ctotelecomsummit.com. If you are interested in attending the event, contact Ross Abbott, VP, Sales, North America, CDM Media at ross.abbott ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 808-694-3661 dot
About the CTO Telecom Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CTO Telecom Summit, to be held September 18-21, 2011, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.ctotelecomsummit.com/.
About Strickland Consulting LLC
Strickland Consulting assists its clients to create value and architectural change through a unique spectrum of management consulting services:
• Carrier Service Provider Strategy Development (Cable, Media, Telco, Mobile and Enterprise IT)
• Enterprise IT audit, strategic planning and Annual Operating Planning
• Product Development Life Cycle Consulting
• Vendor/Supplier Management Programs
• Candidate Search Assistance for Enterprise or Supplier management positions
• Creation of RFP or RFQs related to Enterprise IT projects and/or product deployments
• Business Process Management and Customer Relationship Management consultations
• Process & Innovation Performance
• Guest Speaker
• Board Member
• Advisor to Investment Portfolio Managers