Forex Club Releases Fully Automated Trading Platform - MirrorTrader
Forex Club partners with automated trading giant MirrorTrader to offer a platform that opens and closes orders automatically depending on current market conditions.
- (1888PressRelease) June 10, 2011 - Forex Club (www.fxclub.com), an online off-exchange foreign currency brokerage, has launched the MirrorTrader automated trading platform by Tradency. The MirrorTrader platform employs strategies that automatically initiate buy and sell orders on the foreign exchange market, depending on current market conditions. MirrorTrader is a welcome addition to Forex Club's arsenal of trading platforms.
Each MirrorTrader platform comes fully equipped with over 200 preloaded trading strategies. All of the strategies offered have been developed by experienced traders and handpicked by the service providers to ensure that only quality strategies are available for use.
"MirrorTrader gives the retail trader an opportunity to easily allocate their money to well-established and proficient money managers. This gives participants an ability to excel in the markets in a way that they may not be able to on their own," says the company's Head of Currency Research, Andrei Tratseuski.
Traders may search through MirrorTrader's filter parameters to pinpoint which strategy they feel would best compliment their trading style. In addition to these filter parameters, a featured called T-Score allows the system to pinpoint the most opportune strategies, given current market conditions. After a trader finds a strategy that he is interested in, he may back-test it to see how profitable or unprofitable the strategy was during a specified time. Once a trader applies the strategy to his live trading, the strategy will automatically open and close positions in accordance to the strategy's rules.
MirrorTrader version 2.0.34 was recently released by Tradency. In this new version, traders can utilize:
1. Live chart opening- the chart can be opened by clicking the instrument's symbol in the following areas: open signals, closed signals, open positions tab, rates tab and rates bar.
2. Strategy card opening- the card can be opened by clicking on the strategy's name in the open signals (in addition to current possible areas).
3. "Mirrored" number- a notification was added above the time line bar in the live signals, showing how many clients chose to mirror the displayed signal.
4. Non hedging accounts- a notification was added to non-hedging accounts when the user tries mirroring a signal while he has an open position of the same symbol with the opposite type. In that case, a message will appear in the window notifying the client that mirroring this signal will close the current open position.
5. Sound was added to the platform, notifying whenever a new signal pops in the live signals tab.
Forex Club invites all of its clients to learn more about the MirrorTrader trading platform. Free demo accounts are available to clients who are interested. Live accounts are offered to clients with deposits of $1,500 or more. To learn more, or to sign up for a demo, traders should visit www.fxclub.com/tradency.