Flood Panel LLC Names National Flood Protection, LLC a National Corporate Partner
National Flood Protection is the first company to support Flood Panel's full line of flood protection products nationwide.
- (1888PressRelease) December 02, 2016 - Flood Panel LLC, the leading manufacturer of commercial floodproof shields in the U.S., announced that National Flood Protection, LLC of Norwich, Connecticut, is its first national corporate partner. National Flood Protection will supply, install and provide consultation services for Flood Panel's full line of commercial flood doors and flood barriers to customers across the country.
"As our first national corporate partner, Flood Panel will work with National Flood Protection to make our innovative flood protection systems available to more customers nationwide," said Tom Osborne, president, Flood Panel. "We are excited to work with National Flood Protection to deliver our high quality flood doors and flood barriers to customers in more places where flooding is a growing threat to business structures."
"Demand for smart flood protection systems for commercial structures has been growing due to extreme weather events and climate change," said Russ Ellington, president, National Flood Protection. "By becoming a national corporate partner with Flood Panel, we are positioned to meet the flood protection needs of customers in all 50 states."
National Flood Protection will provide comprehensive flood mitigation services for commercial buildings nationwide, including:
• Pre-design consultation - Consult in the pre-design phase of each flood barrier system project to ensure best practices, add value engineering, and avoid potential field condition problems.
• Building evaluation - Evaluate and make all recommendations to dry floodproof each structure per FEMA Technical Bulletin 3-93 guidelines. The completed process helps the client realize a significant reduction in flood insurance premiums.
• Engineering - A team of qualified engineers evaluates each project and ensure the flood barrier system and building structure is able to withstand the hydrostatic and hydrodynamic loads imposed by flood waters.
• Design - A team of qualified architects evaluates each project to ensure all flood barrier systems are properly specified, attached to the building per manufacturer guidelines, and are aesthetically pleasing.
• Installation - A national network of subcontractors installs flood mitigation system throughout the country. Each installation is supervised by a qualified National Flood Protection superintendent.
• Emergency Response Plans - Provide assistance to create a Flood Emergency Response Plan per FEMA guidelines for each project site.
• Maintenance - Provide clients with a project-specific inspection and maintenance plan to ensure periodic review of flood mitigation systems.
National Flood Protection is a member of Flood Panel's Certified Network, which includes general contractors, architects, engineers, distributors and building owners who have completed Flood Panel's exclusive floodproof training seminars certified by the Architectural Institute of America. For more information on National Flood Protection, visit www.nationalfloodprotection.us.
Flood Panel's comprehensive, expert consultancy services include the development of site-specific Flood Emergency Response Plans as recommended by FEMA. Required by many public building authorities, the response plan is a step-by-step guide to prepare structures for a flood threat, and is an integral part of any floodproofing design.
About Flood Panel LLC
Flood Panel LLC, based in Jupiter, Fla., designs and manufactures high-quality flood protection products, including flood panels and flood doors, for commercial construction projects. The company provides a consultancy approach that includes an approved network of installers, structural engineers, architects and distributors, a complete range of flood product supplies, expert flood protection analysis and a highly-trained project management team to provide assistance from pre-construction through post-installation and maintenance. For more information, visit www.floodpanel.com.